Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Luden333

What is this jumpsuit called?

Luden333

I just want to know what it’s called and how is it possible to get? Does anyone own one? And are you willing to pet with it for some 💵 😊 

AA4387A5-8788-4818-9290-9526F5FB5C08.jpeg

PolitelyNefarious

@Luden333 That is the orange Solar Marine jumpsuit by Smart Doll, and unfortunately your best bet is to check Facebook / Ebay / etc., and prepare to drop a pretty penny. They can go from anywhere just under $200 to $300+, and you must be quick. It's a highly-coveted item, and the moment one is listed, people will go after it.

Alternatively, if you would just like an orange jumpsuit, there is a maker on Etsy with a simpler version. You would either have to ask her to add pockets or add your own, but at that price, it's an economical substitute, at least until you can get your hands on this one. I was thinking of commissioning one myself when her shop opens up again, as I have yet to catch this rare and elusive beast.

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

BeyondTime

Pretty sure it is, or was, made by SmartDoll. You can see it in one their rotating banners here:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/

And in one of Danny's weird "Reasons to not buy my stuff, or tell me I can't harangue you to make sure you aren't buying for an undesirable" posts here: https://www.tumblr.com/dannychoo/701788287071928320/its-black-friday-soon-meaning-theres-no-better

I don't see it listed under the apparel section, so it's probably a thing of the past.

The best bet for something similar might be TCDoll.

There is also a guy who makes camping jackets and thing like that who has a very similar style, and who might have something close, but I can't recall the shop name. His work is very expensive though, but really nice and detailed.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction