Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Vampurrr

remove calf for stuffing thigh?

Vampurrr

Hi!

My AP Elle arrived today and I want to stuff her thighs and stomach. I have no issue with her stomach, but unsure of how to remove her calves and stuff the thighs.

Do the calves just.. pull out?

Thankies!!

Vampurrr
11 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Yes.

Do I grip it in a particular place? She's making awful creaking sounds, but doesn't seem to want to come out lol

Vampurrr

So I got her calf off, but now the thigh part is super loose and easily comes back out 🙃

ragnamuffin
28 minutes ago, Vampurrr said:

So I got her calf off, but now the thigh part is super loose and easily comes back out 🙃

I was going to suggest heating it up with a hair dryer, but I see you got it out. In my experience, once you take it apart, the Obitsu frame tends to remain loose 🙁

Tierparkzone
5 hours ago, Vampurrr said:

but unsure of how to remove her calves and stuff the thighs.

You do not have to remove the thighs from the body. The most effective way to stuff AP thighs is to pull out the knee joint from the thigh. If the thigh bone comes out with it, remove it from the knee joint and plug it back into the hip joint.

You can now stuff the thighs from where the knee joint would connect, placing your stuffing around the thigh bone. Once you have the desired level of squishyness, you just plug the knee joint back in and you're done.

Vampurrr
27 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

You do not have to remove the thighs from the body. The most effective way to stuff AP thighs is to pull out the knee joint from the thigh. If the thigh bone comes out with it, remove it from the knee joint and plug it back into the hip joint.

You can now stuff the thighs from where the knee joint would connect, placing your stuffing around the thigh bone. Once you have the desired level of squishyness, you just plug the knee joint back in and you're done.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say! I think I worded it badly.
i did eventually end up getting it 😄
Now unfortunately though her knee seems harder to bend, and the joint is loose and comes out a bit easier.
I made sure no fluff was in the plug area, but it comes out much easier in comparison now.

Tierparkzone

Hmm... you could try turning the thigh bone by ca. 90 degrees. That may already help.

You could also try pulling the thigh bone out from the hip joint by a few millimeters - not too much otherwise it becomes loose there instead. Then the knee joint has a bit more length for the connection.