Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
d0llb0nes

Vinyl dolls finally got me

d0llb0nes

Hello! I'm Zelly aka d0llb0nes, I'm 28, she/her, live in NC with my soon-to-be-wife!

I've finally succumbed to vinyl doll collection... starting with two AP dolls and a DD head I need a body for. I'm into BJD and playline dolls as well, and like to do a fair amount of customization stuff -- I'm really eager to try doing faceups on vinyl, and I make wigs as well!

I'm also really interested in 1/6 size vinyl dolls, and really want to start doing customs -- I'm a huge fan of the game Arknights and really want to do some for the series!!

Anyways hi hello, happy to be here and start learning the intricacies of vinyl.

• Like 5

Xiongmao

Welcome - just be aware vinyl dolls are very addictive 😆.

I like the DDS body - it's a good size and very poseable. There are also a lot of outfits available.

I wish I could make stuff although I do 3D printing and some electronics stuff.

Making custom anime dolls would be great - Genshin Impact is really popular right now. I just have lots of outfits from old and partially forgotten anime.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke

Welcome to the forums.

@onion12@

Hope you want to share some photo’s of your girls. Which AP sculpts do you have?

Seeya around,

Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Stupid_Hoomun

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums. I got into Bjd's a couple of years ago but only just got my 2nd one a few days ago. I don't know much about the hobby but there are lots of knowledgable folks here who have been super helpful answering the questions I've asked.

PolitelyNefarious

@d0llb0nes  Welcome, Zelly! I think I've seen you around on Instagram? Two APs and two floating DD heads were how I started too. Vinyl's a different beast from resin, but I feel like coming from one to the other is a good transition because it's some of the same song and dance either direction. I look forward to seeing how your explore it, and your future customs.

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg