The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mothermarymartyr

My angel is here ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾ (slightly nsfw)

mothermarymartyr

So, after years of eyeing AP dolls I finally found one in the price range and parts I wanted! I found her new on Mandarake and SWOOPED IN. After a few shipping delays she's finally here! ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ I just about jumped out of my skin when I saw the DHL truck pull up.

They packed her really well. I mean REALLY well. I had trouble with the boxes ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ

spacer.png

A box within a box within a box. I'm not even going to make the joke, it's too easy.

spacer.png

I finally got to her out! I was worried I wasn't going to like her as much as I thought I would but I was INSTANTLY in love. She's SO cute. Originally I had planned to redo the face up but it's honestly REALLY nice, so I may just add to it a tiny bit. They were not joking when they said soft skin; I've never personally handled a vinyl doll this size and had only touched a DD soft skin bust at a convention (who's owner very graciously allowed me to poke her titty (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧). I will absolutely be filling her out with some polyfill ASAP. I also am used to doll parts that are strung together and have to be unstrung to be taken apart. The scream I let out when her forearm popped off scared my cat. And then I realized it was supposed to function like that; duh. Her joints were a little tight during posing, but I think that should loosen up the more I pose her? After fiddling around with her I finally started putting on her clothes and wig. 

spacer.png

I'm so glad what I've currently got on her fits well. There are so few clothes tailored to APs;;; The skirt was hard to get over her thighs and hips, but it's so cute on, if not a little... Short. Girl's caked UP ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ. The rest of the outfit is soaking in a vinegar/water solution; I have no idea if that will help with vinyl staining but I figured it was worth a try because that trick saved my resin dolls LIVES; And their smooth smooth skin... Er, resin. Whichever.

All in all I'm SO happy with her, and she photographs like a dream so- obligatory risqúe pic. 

• Like 11

Testament

Adorable <3

You need to pay attention to the shoulder joints (the receiving tube inside her torso), cause they're prone to cracking.

Even then, they work fine (almost). Anyway it's an easy cheap replacement, or fixing.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

mothermarymartyr
1 hour ago, Testament said:

Adorable <3

You need to pay attention to the shoulder joints (the receiving tube inside her torso), cause they're prone to cracking.

Even then, they work fine (almost). Anyway it's an easy cheap replacement, or fixing.

Enjoy!

Thank you! Big thanks for the heads up on the shoulder joints, I was struggling getting a shirt on her; the shirt unfortunately stained immediately so I ended up having to take it off but- FFR (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Xiongmao

Wow great new arrival. She looks even more thicc than my Towa.

For anyone who thinks that Mandarake go overboard with packaging... my Asuna (Titania)'s outer box was smashed to pieces in transit but thankfully her and her actual box were in perfect condition. I freaked out because I didn't buy insurance that time 😪.

I love the goth look but I don't have too many goth outfits for my girls coz black outfits are a potential stain nightmare.

I don't know if it works for APs but my DD responded really well to stain treatment with teen acne creme. Since then they mostly wear bodysuits and I redress them regularly.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

MrFjmg03

Congrats she is so cute. You can also stuff them with cotton balls that’s what I did with mine :)

Mandarake is awesome at packing super safely. I have order for them many times and everything is always very safe.

• Like 1

mothermarymartyr
2 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Wow great new arrival. She looks even more thicc than my Towa.

For anyone who thinks that Mandarake go overboard with packaging... my Asuna (Titania)'s outer box was smashed to pieces in transit but thankfully her and her actual box were in perfect condition. I freaked out because I didn't buy insurance that time 😪.

I love the goth look but I don't have too many goth outfits for my girls coz black outfits are a potential stain nightmare.

I don't know if it works for APs but my DD responded really well to stain treatment with teen acne creme. Since then they mostly wear bodysuits and I redress them regularly.

She's SO thicc 😤😤😤 absolutely killer thighs. 

I just had myself a little laugh at all the boxes 😅 I'm really glad they packaged her so well, I've had dolls come in some less than well handled boxes and it's absolutely nerve racking. 

Im kinda into that sweet goth look, so most of her clothes are light colored except for this little fishnet top I got her. I actually didn't think I was gonna like the stark black lips but, they're soft enough around the edges and I ended up loving them. 

As for staining, I got some of that removezit (?) stuff. If that doesn't pan out I'll grab some zit cream. 😂 That's so funny conceptually 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oculae

Aww, she's a cutie! I was wondering who got her, I'm glad you love her. If you need more ideas for clothing, AP girls fit bottoms made for Azone's AZO2 line and Dollfie Dreams. With her tiny bust, you'll be able to put her in anything that'll fit an Obitsu 50 or DDP, too.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

mothermarymartyr
2 hours ago, Oculae said:

Aww, she's a cutie! I was wondering who got her, I'm glad you love her. If you need more ideas for clothing, AP girls fit bottoms made for Azone's AZO2 line and Dollfie Dreams. With her tiny bust, you'll be able to put her in anything that'll fit an Obitsu 50 or DDP, too.

@Oculae the minute I went to reply to this my doorbell rang and it was her new bust piece! Which is... Larger ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ

I'm glad to know about the AZO2 bottoms for sure though bottoms have actually been the biggest struggle lol

Tierparkzone
6 hours ago, mothermarymartyr said:

As for staining, I got some of that removezit (?) stuff. If that doesn't pan out I'll grab some zit cream.

Just be aware that Remove Zit, Dream Rescue, acne cream, etc. will also remove the body blushing in the treated spots. From your earlier posts, it seems like you know a bit about painting dolls and can probably re-blush her if desired, but I still wanted to give you this warning in case you were not aware.

If the stains are light, you can also just wait (a few months) for the stains to fade by themselves.

• Like 1

Oculae

@mothermarymartyr You'll be pleased to find out that AZO2 stuff fits larger busts too, then. 😁

My Sonico has a G bust and she fits AZO2 stuff great, I love it.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

mothermarymartyr
17 hours ago, Oculae said:

@mothermarymartyr You'll be pleased to find out that AZO2 stuff fits larger busts too, then. 😁

My Sonico has a G bust and she fits AZO2 stuff great, I love it.

@Oculae Oh this is FANTASTIC news thank you