Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

DDdy White Christmas Alna is home :)

MrFjmg03

My DDdy white Christmas Alna is home. I been wanting a Dollfie Dream dynamite Alna for a long time. When I saw her on Yahoo Japan auctions I knew she had to be mine. I was very afraid of her condition because the pictures only showed her inside the box, but she was described as unused. But I know old vinyl dolls yellow and some parts of their outfits deteriorate over time. So I decided to risk it and glad I did. Now that I have her I can confirm she has never been out of her box for about 12 years(She was made in 2010). One of the eyes had pop up like the seller said it had, but it was an easy fix with hot glue. After I struggle to open the head cap with brute force for about 10 minutes LOL. I forgot the old DD heads had hard head caps. She only had one small yellow spot on her head cap and the side of her nose (not visible unless you are looking very closely). The sole of her boot was unglued (Also an easy fix with hot glue). To my knowledge she has not yellow, and if she has it has been evenly. I also took the body apart to check for cracking on the skeleton frame and there weren’t any. So finally I put her together and she is perfect. I decided to name her Chloe :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 11

Xiongmao

Congrats on Chloe. My 7th Dream book says she's the white Christmas version of Alna. Her and her outfit look in great condition. It's kind of strange to think of Dollfies that age as vintage. I might get one eventually - an original Haruhi would be good. I almost bought one a couple of years ago, but the fallen out eyes put me off. I know a lot more about doll maintenance now though.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

MrFjmg03
11 hours ago, Loveotomy said:

She's lovely!! Congrats!

Thank you. She is super cute!!!

6 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Congrats on Chloe. My 7th Dream book says she's the white Christmas version of Alna. Her and her outfit look in great condition. It's kind of strange to think of Dollfies that age as vintage. I might get one eventually - an original Haruhi would be good. I almost bought one a couple of years ago, but the fallen out eyes put me off. I know a lot more about doll maintenance now though.

Thank you. I know the fallen eyes almost put me off to but I had glue DD eyes before so I knew it could be easy to fix. I think Alna  is the only DDdy that was made in white vinyl too :)

• Like 1

Pit

Congrats you got her, partner! I really love Alna and you're really lucky to have her with you. The only issue about this post is that my little girl found it and...let's say that sometimes, the truth is not meant to be told.

IMG_20230104_205043.jpg.5005bf98f543132537c0c6b48fc54605.jpg.38e7e35774be595eba9ad66d7b8ee12b.jpg

Edited by Pit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

MrFjmg03
11 hours ago, Pit said:

Congrats you got her, partner! I really love Alna and you're really lucky to have her with you. The only issue about this post is that my little girl found it and...let's say that sometimes, the truth is not meant to be told.

IMG_20230104_205043.jpg.5005bf98f543132537c0c6b48fc54605.jpg.38e7e35774be595eba9ad66d7b8ee12b.jpg

Thank you. LOL your Alna is so cute!!!!

• Thanks 1

baldylox

Big congrats to you my friend!  Chloe is a great name and she looks amazing!  I love the outfit she came with, it looks wonderful on her.  <3 

You are correct that this is the only way you can get a WS DDdy body.  Volks never made any spare parts for it either so you can't get a regular bust for her ( she comes with the shapely ) and you can't get thighs or the lower torso.  All other parts are the same as the regular DD WS dolls so hands, feet, arms and shins are all interchangeable in case you get some damage or bad miscoloring.

I'm glad you got her and that she arrived safely.  I hope we get to see more of her soon!  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Hachiihoney

She's stunning! Congratz on the lovely arrival!

• Like 1

MrFjmg03
3 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

If anyone likes the older girls there's a ToHeart2 Tamaki on Yahoo Auctions. She has lotsa additional outfits too. I'm so tempted but also so broke lol.

In the meantime I have made it my life's work to slowly collect the older outfits. They appear infrequently so funds are less of an issue.

???

This is the wrong thread :)

This thread is only to admire and tell me how beautiful my new girl is :)  LOL

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Haha 2

Misheru

She is gorgeous! WC Alna was my second lottery DD (after Miu Amaha). She is also a favorite. I have always wanted the flesh tone counterpart, but have not gotten yet. Still hoping one day.

• Like 1

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Misheru

Oh, and also two of the prettiest wigs Volks has done, imho.

• Like 1

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

MrFjmg03
14 hours ago, Misheru said:

She is gorgeous! WC Alna was my second lottery DD (after Miu Amaha). She is also a favorite. I have always wanted the flesh tone counterpart, but have not gotten yet. Still hoping one day.

I like the flesh tone as well. Actually the flesh tone Alna is the one I originally wanted. A few months ago there was one for sale on eBay for about $790 plus shipping. She was complete and in very good condition. I was so tempted to get her but it was at the same time the pre order downpayment for DDB Kaito open and I decided to pre order him instead (Best decision ever). I also was able to get a body for my Angel Philia Ellie floating head with the rest of the money LOL. I was hoping to have the money to get her on a later time, but she sold out so quickly.

But I got so lucky and I was able to find my WC Alna a few months later.

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1