Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Greta

DDH and obitsu Hybrid?

Greta

Hi i’m VERY new in vinyl dolls i purchased 2 ddh heads recently and planned on buying an obitsu body soon, but i have read that doing the trick where you unscrew the neck piece and inserted the base into the head without the spring and put the top part against it can result in cracks.. Is there any good neck adapters ? i was thinking of getting this one https://www.shapeways.com/product/76VWLL36J/obitsu-to-dd-neck-post?optionId=66623972 but i don’t know if it poses any good.. I would like to buy one that can pose good but i can’t find any reviews on the shapeways neck adapter ;( Also is there anyone living in sweden that has any other better option than buying from japan for a obitsu body? The customs in sweden is killing my wallet so i don’t know if there is maybe a store in europe selling obitsu bodies? I found one in french i think but they only sold 20cm bodies or it was obitsu heads they only sell i don’t remember :p 

ateliervanilla

Hi! I am currently using a Shapeways adapter on an Angel Philia body (they are also on the same frame as Obitsu):

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Greta
2 minutes ago, ateliervanilla said:

Hi! I am currently using a Shapeways adapter on an Angel Philia body (they are also on the same frame as Obitsu):

Hi!! Do you think i should buy the shapeways adapter?

ateliervanilla
5 hours ago, Greta said:

Do you think i should buy the shapeways adapter?

I don't know if Shapeways will ship internationally, but I can confirm that it's easy to install compared to doing the other method of screwing the Obitsu neck adapter to the DD head. The adapter works like a DD neck peg which makes placing and removing the DD head from the Obitsu body easier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Greta
On 1/1/2023 at 1:09 AM, ateliervanilla said:

I don't know if Shapeways will ship internationally, but I can confirm that it's easy to install compared to doing the other method of screwing the Obitsu neck adapter to the DD head. The adapter works like a DD neck peg which makes placing and removing the DD head from the Obitsu body easier. 

Thank you!! 😊

• Like 1