Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
magique

Can you remove the spine from the unitorso?

magique

I bought a unitorso and a body before realizing that the body was on the f3 frame and the unitorso was on an older frame, so I couldn't actually use it. Before I potentially destroy the unitorso by ripping out its spine, I wanted to ask if anyone has done it before? Did you get the spine out safely?

Emil

Yes, unitorsos have the same 2-piece inner frame as the regular DDIII. Heat helps a lot, but it's not much harder than pulling the frame through a regular DDIII lower torso. Unless you're very rough with it, there shouldn't be any damage from pulling it out properly.

• Like 1

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

BeyondTime
31 minutes ago, magique said:

I bought a unitorso and a body before realizing that the body was on the f3 frame and the unitorso was on an older frame, so I couldn't actually use it. Before I potentially destroy the unitorso by ripping out its spine, I wanted to ask if anyone has done it before? Did you get the spine out safely?

If you want to shoehorn an f3 upper torso into a DD unitorso it's not too hard. I've done it with DDS, and DD was much easier. I am pretty sure I can get the upper torso part out of the DD unitorso without too much trouble if it needs tightening.

I wrote it up here:

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction