Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Malloruru

Custom Doll -Mallo

Malloruru

Im making a doll of myself~! Ive been thinking about doing this all year and finally, now is the time

Agaaain im looking for suggestions for parts from Taobao! eyes, wigs, wings, where to get a tail like this, tights, hairclips... Even suggestions for head sculpts or bodies. Im wanting something chubby legs and big hips but with a defined waist, 40cm size doll. Im considering a few like Imomo Noxious Ruby, XagaDoll heart body(ordered), or maybe Dollbot though I dont like the hole in the neck. But I havent been able to find the perfect head scult yet TT-TT
I ordered Imomo Ruby head, and might try to mod the mouth and stick that on a Xagadoll resin body 😂and might try fitting the Imomo vinyl Miko large bust onto the resin body(I want the small and large bust option for her)...They seem so be the same size, but I wonder how a vinyl resin hybrid like that would look ..I also am considering to get Dikadoll jointed hands with long nails for her, which is why im more leaning to a stringed doll.

...changing out a stringed dolls chest piece sometimes though, seems like a nightmare... but I wouldnt be able to use jointed hands on a vinyl body right? I guess if I had the money, I would just buy two diff bodies for her TTwTT  And I know the xaga body has a large chest but I cant find it for sale anymore! .......................I have not decided anything at all 🤣

I havent been able to find a white wig to use as a base so im thinking ill have to buy a base wig, clip on twintails, and wefts from different stores to piece it together
FPpKmr5aMAUKskL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ragnamuffin

Kumako by puyoodoll has the thick legs/wide hips look without big boobs if you wanted to go that route. She also comes with bear paws, although they look very different from what you’re trying to do.

• Like 1

RetroKanojo

DollnouveauStore on Etsy has magnetic tails and wings like that! Although you'd have to repaint them.

They even have their wings in 'clear' colors, if that's something that might be interesting to you: 

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1353771477/damonenflugel-klar-farbe-puppenzubehor?click_key=782d1c24ffd53dd77c558165753ac545ec83f332%3A1353771477&click_sum=7e2089b9&ref=shop_home_recs_4&variation0=3059571705

They are based in HongKong, so you might find them on Taobao as well? At least for me, the shipping through Etsy is very expensive so it might be worth trying to look for them elsewhere.

• Like 1

Malloruru
6 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Kumako by puyoodoll has the thick legs/wide hips look without big boobs if you wanted to go that route. She also comes with bear paws, although they look very different from what you’re trying to do.

Kumako is so one of my most wanted sculpts!! She’s so goosshhh danggg cuuuutteeee!!! but I already have a girl in mind for her *-* and to use her paws too 💕

Malloruru
1 hour ago, RetroKanojo said:

DollnouveauStore on Etsy has magnetic tails and wings like that! Although you'd have to repaint them.

They even have their wings in 'clear' colors, if that's something that might be interesting to you: 

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1353771477/damonenflugel-klar-farbe-puppenzubehor?click_key=782d1c24ffd53dd77c558165753ac545ec83f332%3A1353771477&click_sum=7e2089b9&ref=shop_home_recs_4&variation0=3059571705

They are based in HongKong, so you might find them on Taobao as well? At least for me, the shipping through Etsy is very expensive so it might be worth trying to look for them elsewhere.

Thank you! That looks so great :3 I wonder how I would repaint the tail, it looks like rubber maybe