Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Volks Online Survey for Customers Residing Outside Japan

Monty

Heads up that Volks International members apparently received an email with a link to a survey. I say 'apparently' because I did not, even in my spam folder - I only heard about the email from my friend. However, if you didn't get the email like me, the link to the survey is in your 'My Page' when you log in. You do not have to be a GL member to answer - in fact some of the questions pertain to whether you are a GL member or not.

(Please everyone give 'feedback' about the terrible auto-translator lol)

There is the chance for 100 responders to win a whopping 100 points (lol)!

Edited by Monty
  • Haha 3

That_Dollfie_Dude
1 hour ago, Monty said:

to whether you are a GL member or not.

(Please everyone give 'feedback' about the terrible auto-translator lol)

For sure.  I just set my VPN to Japan to avoid the auto translator.  The Japanese is much easier for me to understand than the broken English. 

• Like 2

Jezrah

I didn't get an email but took the survey through my page. My free comment was about how sometimes during events the credit card payment system fails and you're forced to switch to PayPal to get checked out.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Monty

I accidentally went through too quickly to give feedback for some of the things that I meant to, but I wish I had said something about the fact that if they are going to continue to do clickwar for DD, they desperately need to stagger the clickwar so that the dolls aren’t at the same time as the outfit collection. Even different times for different dolls would help, considering they have to ship separately anyway. 
(Of course, I would prefer if they did away with the doll clickwars entirely and went back to lottery for quantity limited dolls - it’s easier, it doesn’t crash the site, and it doesn’t mean people are required to be online at a certain time to even have a chance, which puts some timezones as well as people with weekend jobs at a disadvantage)

Edited by Monty

finnleo
1 hour ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

I just set my VPN to Japan to avoid the auto translator.

You can disable it on the site, if the orange box in the upper right corner appears for the auto translator, set japanese there, and as longs as cookies are up, it'll remember the setting.

• Like 1

Stupid_Hoomun

I got the email but have yet to complete the survey. Not sure what I'm going to put in as answers. I've never ordered anything from them so have little feedback to give.

Xiongmao

I got a survey too. I think I would say make some more bodysuits ASAP. Also buy some better web hosting. We also need a better UK/EU Dollfie store. Sakura is OK but really they're just a kind of proxy service. It would be much better if we had an EU site where we could participate in lotteries of our own.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Irulazuli

Did not get a survey link, filled the survey in through the website.

I would say we have no UK/EU Dollfie Store period, the ones we have are friend shops, and they only sell Dollfie Dream dolls (I consider them more like dealers actually). Given that's the third (or fourth) anniversary in my Volks collecting history, I think it's getting quite ridiculous that we did not even have a single in-person event.

Wasabi

I did get it in my email.

My native langue wasn't listed in the poll so I had to choose English.
Also gave feedback that the auto-translate works fine, but that the translation is not always understandable. (As in, the technical part of the auto translate does it job and translates all plain text on the website. But the actual content of the translations can be meh).

Like others I gave feedback that EU is still left out of many events/products.

• Like 1

meef

I was wondering how much the hundred points were worth. Is it about a dollar? 

In my survey, I asked for the ability to have Satogaeri services like a new faceup available in the USA. 

That_Dollfie_Dude
1 hour ago, meef said:

In my survey, I asked for the ability to have Satogaeri services like a new faceup available in the USA. 

I asked for them to sell FCS to tourists visiting Japan.  It would make visiting Sato much more worthwhile.

• Like 1

Monty
55 minutes ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

I asked for them to sell FCS to tourists visiting Japan.  It would make visiting Sato much more worthwhile.

FIW, this might already be in the works. Last October after Japan formally reopened to tourists they announced a partial start to the full list of things GL members can do when visiting Japan and that the rest would be announced at a later date. There was a note that specifically mentioned FCS and Satogaeri services as things that were still in planning. The only question is when this plan will be done (and of course if it’s a good one). I was hoping it would be before April, as I imagine many GL members who want to visit Japan are likely to do so some time in that month - whether for the cherry blossom season at the beginning or Dolpa near the end.

edit: Source added: https://www.volks.co.jp/cs/members/gl.html It’s mentioned in the ‘Special Services at Tenshi no Sato Kachu-an’ section.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 2

nyampo

I did the survey a while ago but didn’t put anything for feedback since I thought it wouldn’t make much of a difference. I would love if they decided to open a EU store especially in Paris since I could actually visit there.

That_Dollfie_Dude
On 2/11/2023 at 12:35 AM, Monty said:

edit: Source added: https://www.volks.co.jp/cs/members/gl.html It’s mentioned in the ‘Special Services at Tenshi no Sato Kachu-an’ section.

I found it!  Thank you!  Yes, they need to make it so that you can place the order in person on your visit to Sato, and have your doll shipped to your home country three months later when she's ready.  Hopefully that's how it works.  I'm glad they're working on this. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 9.16.07 PM.png