Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

How many dolls profiles can we post?

MrFjmg03

I was trying add my newest girl Chole (DDdy Alna) and I don’t have an option to post any dolls anymore. Is there a limited how many dolls profiles can you post? or is it a bug?

Thank you in advance for the help.

chantelle

According to this post, normal members and patrons are allowed to have 25 total but higher Patreon tiers have unlimited doll profiles.

• Thanks 1

Rajke
10 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

I only have 22 dolls but it won’t allow me to post anymore :(

I think something is set wrong in the settings. Averis should be able to check that. 
Hope that it’s solved soon.

Greetz, 

Rajke

MrFjmg03
On 2/13/2023 at 12:53 AM, Tierparkzone said:

Could it be that over time you deleted three profiles? So in total you made 25 profiles and a counter somewhere forgot to count back down?

Yes, I think that happens.

@baldylox please help me I need to add my new girl Chloe (Alna) LOL

baldylox
On 2/14/2023 at 11:41 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

Yes, I think that happens.

@baldylox please help me I need to add my new girl Chloe (Alna) LOL

I have no idea sir.  I only have 8 in my folder/roster for a reason.  I'm not about to try and list ALL of them.  LOL  

But seriously, I don't know what the limit is or why you're having problems.  Those are questions for @Averis to answer since he knows all that magical programming and beep boop stuff.  I'm no good at any of that type of thing... I just clean up the Marketplace, answer questions and post pics of my girls from time to time.  😄

Billy

• Like 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
On 2/14/2023 at 8:41 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

please help me I need to add my new girl Chloe (Alna) LOL

Can you post a screenshot? According to your profile there are no restrictions on your account, and 25 is the cutoff for a regular member. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MrFjmg03
On 2/17/2023 at 12:26 PM, BeyondTime said:

Can you post a screenshot? According to your profile there are no restrictions on your account, and 25 is the cutoff for a regular member. 

I have no option to add new dolls in any category. I used to have 25 dolls, but recently sold 3 and deleted their profiles and I wanted to add my newest girl, but I had no option to create new profile.

Edited by MrFjmg03

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

I have no option to add new dolls in any category. I used to have 25 dolls, but recently sold 3 and deleted their profiles and I wanted to add my newest girl, but I had no option to create new profile.

Ok, I'm guessing there is a bug that prevents the system from recognizing that you deleted 3 dolls, so it still thinks you have 25. I'll ping Averis, but the last time I spoke to him about the forum software the issue is that the plug ins that make many of these features possible haven't necessarily been supported along with the forum software.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MrFjmg03

Thank you the issue was fixed and I was able to add the new dolls. I don’t know if somebody fixed it for me or it fixed on its own, but I’m so thankful. But again I sold a new doll and deleted the profile to add a new one and it didn’t let me again. I have 24 dolls now but the software still thinks I have 25. So sad I want to add the profile of my new baby. Please so somebody help me again :)

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you the issue was fixed and I was able to add the new dolls. I don’t know if somebody fixed it for me or it fixed on its own, but I’m so thankful. But again I sold a new doll and deleted the profile to add a new one and it didn’t let me again. I have 24 dolls now but the software still thinks I have 25. So sad I want to add the profile of my new baby. Please so somebody help me again :)

I'd suggest just send a message to @Averis, he's the only one that can fix these issues.

• Like 1