Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

tinydollproblem

imomo and tiny fox skin compatability?

tinydollproblem

I was wondering if anyone had a tiny fox and imomo doll to compare their skin tones. Jane's dolland has a pre-order for the 1/6 imomo, but I'm not sold on the head and was hoping I might be able to buy a tiny fox head for it.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by tinydollproblem

TVXD
1 hour ago, tinydollproblem said:

I was wondering if anyone had a tiny fox and imomo doll to compare their skin tones. Jane's dolland has a pre-order for the 1/6 imomo, but I'm not sold on the head and was hoping I might be able to buy a tiny fox head for it.

Thank you in advance!

I think there is info on the tinyfox thread or the Imomodoll 1/6 thread or at least is better to ask there.

Tiny fox thread
Imomodoll thread

tinydollproblem

Thank you. If didn't know if it'd be better to ask here since it was both, rather then poke both the threads

• Like 1

fingerfloss

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I found this picture comparing skin colors (+ a semi white mdd) for anyone still wondering!spacer.png

• Thanks 2

Kitty Blue
On 7/26/2023 at 10:57 AM, fingerfloss said:

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I found this picture comparing skin colors (+ a semi white mdd) for anyone still wondering!spacer.png

Question so the first 2 are Imomodoll?  I'm confused as I've seen a photo from someone else and their MDD looked taller than Imomodoll? Maybe the angle in this photo is off?? This is the only non clothing comparison that i've come across so far. 

honooko

The big Imomos have different skin tones than the 1/4 and 1/6; I have a chocolate and semi-white 1/6, the semi-white is very warm and peachy, not really white at all. From what I've seen, the tiny fox normal skin is much paler.

• Like 1

RozenGermain
Posted (edited)

I noticed that color on mine too. Somehow that body color matches well with the MDD head I put on him.

Edited by RozenGermain

ToriaCrux
On 4/29/2024 at 6:30 AM, Kitty Blue said:

Question so the first 2 are Imomodoll?  I'm confused as I've seen a photo from someone else and their MDD looked taller than Imomodoll? Maybe the angle in this photo is off?? This is the only non clothing comparison that i've come across so far. 

You probably saw the Imomodoll chubby body. It's shorter. 

(・⊝・)

Tumblr

DOA