Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/6 Vinyl Doll

tinydollproblem

I just discovered these and they brought me back into the vinyl doll world! Everyone's dolls look so cute. I'm hoping to buy one in the middle of the month.  Do 14mm eyes fit better then the 16mm?

TVXD

Can’t find any Imomodoll 1/6 in chocolate on taobao :( and other website are too expensive.. anyone has any links?

Courtmom
3 hours ago, TVXD said:

Can’t find any Imomodoll 1/6 in chocolate on taobao :( and other website are too expensive.. anyone has any links?

The only place that is still selling them is Dollection. So you may have to wait for another preorder (if they do one) or pay the high prices 

Edited by Courtmom
Clarification
  • Sad 1

0bsequi0us

If anyone is interested, Imomodoll just opened another ordering period for these in both colors! (That listing is through a dealer, which was suggested since Imomodoll's customer service team is overwhelmed rn)

They've also released their first fullset with printed makeup and vinyl(?) sculpted hair:

spacer.png

The opening period for blank dolls is 15 days, but the fullset will be open to order for 3 months.

The blank dolls are 108rmb and the fullset is 289rmb

• Thanks 1

TVXD
1 hour ago, 0bsequi0us said:

If anyone is interested, Imomodoll just opened another ordering period for these in both colors! (That listing is through a dealer, which was suggested since Imomodoll's customer service team is overwhelmed rn)

They've also released their first fullset with printed makeup and vinyl(?) sculpted hair:

spacer.png

The opening period for blank dolls is 15 days, but the fullset will be open to order for 3 months.

The blank dolls are 108rmb and the fullset is 289rmb

yess! i can finally buy chocolate 1/6 body in a normal price thank you!!🤩 

tinydollproblem

I bit the bullet and bought her in chocolate. I wasn't sure about the mouth, but the more I look at her the cuter it is! First time using a taobao service. Hope I chose well!

ateliervanilla

Has anybody received their 1/6 imomodoll in chocolate from Dollection yet? The last update that I heard from them is that it's delayed due to the lockdowns. It's mid-February and still no news about it.

• Like 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

CathyM

My friend and I ordered a couple of these a few days ago on MyDollection. 

Satsuki_Yatohji

Anyone knows if it's possible to buy the hands set for this new girl? It's not listed with the doll and I cannot find the hand set on Imomo taobao website either.
Also seems that expected waiting time is the same for fullset and for basic doll which I'm not sure if makes sense taking into account that basic doll orders will be closed much ealier.

Jezrah
On 2/16/2023 at 4:42 PM, ateliervanilla said:

Has anybody received their 1/6 imomodoll in chocolate from Dollection yet? The last update that I heard from them is that it's delayed due to the lockdowns. It's mid-February and still no news about it.

I'm also rather miffed about this. I wish we could at least have some kind of update. Without any official news and it being nearly March now it's become like a constant niggling in the back of my head.

• Sad 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

ateliervanilla

After I stopped waiting on the chocolate 1/6 imomodoll, finally got that payment request from Mydollection. Looks like we'll get the chocolate kiddos soon!

• Like 1

ateliervanilla

Anyone who got their chocolate 1/6's from Dollection shipped yet? I paid for that invoice a few weeks back, but no update when it will actually ship.

Lychgate

I might have to get one of these tbh, theyre so cute & seem to pose pretty well

Jezrah
9 hours ago, ateliervanilla said:

Anyone who got their chocolate 1/6's from Dollection shipped yet? I paid for that invoice a few weeks back, but no update when it will actually ship.

Yes, mine shipped a week ago on the 20th. I paid the shipping invoice eight days before that on the 12th. Tracking is currently estimating arrival in about a week and a half. 

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

ateliervanilla
13 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Yes, mine shipped a week ago on the 20th. I paid the shipping invoice eight days before that on the 12th. Tracking is currently estimating arrival in about a week and a half. 

Strange, I also paid about that same time too but they never got back to me with tracking.

0bsequi0us

spacer.png

Just found these on imomodoll's taobao (side note, it looks like they made a new taobao shop specifically for their vinyl dolls?)... looks like they're doing blind box style fullsets? Though it seems like you can choose which one you want for a higher price.

The blind box is 299rmb (~50 USD?) and buying the dolls individually is 399rmb (~65 USD)

• Like 1

Astraea

They're so cute???? The plastic wigs are really neat too; unlike how I usually feel about blind boxes, I'd probably be happy with any one of them if I did go for one 🥰

Anyalecter

I just ordered my Miko yesterday, I'm so excited! 

Bought her a bunch of clothes and wigs too

cinnabunroll

I've just put in an order for the 1/6 Toppa and Toppi dolls, and I'm curious: what size eyes do they take?? :0

AwkwardMango
On 5/12/2023 at 2:21 PM, cinnabunroll said:

I've just put in an order for the 1/6 Toppa and Toppi dolls, and I'm curious: what size eyes do they take?? :0

If you still haven't found what eye size they are, they take 16mm eyes.

• Like 1

cinnabunroll
2 hours ago, AwkwardMango said:

If you still haven't found what eye size they are, they take 16mm eyes.

Ah thanks, I was just about to order eyes that were too small!!

AliceDoll

Gosh I really like the tan ones! (♡゚▽゚♡)

Is it faster to order off the official taobao store?? 

Courtmom
2 hours ago, AliceDoll said:

Gosh I really like the tan ones! (♡゚▽゚♡)

Is it faster to order off the official taobao store?? 

Idk about faster, but if you proxy through somewhere like SuperBuy instead of clover or Jane, it’s def cheaper!