Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RavenWiccan

Hello!

RavenWiccan

Hey everyone!

I signed up a couple of weeks ago and somehow just now saw the introduction section. 🤦🏻‍♀️ In my defense though, I have been in the ER twice since then, so I’ve not been in best game.

Anyway, as of right now I have 6 Volks girls! Although more are already on the way. I told myself I wouldn’t jump back into these after I had to sell my old BJDs for medical expenses several years ago, but Volks did the one thing I never expected: they made a doll of my all time favorite anime character, Lina Inverse. It was a literal dream come true!

I knew they made Sailor Moon dolls but I couldn’t get them upon release and since Moon was so crazy I had written them all off as impossible, until I actually found a Sailor Moon last summer! Took some sell-sacrifice from other hobbies, but I got her! And then they annnonced Utena and Anthy. More dreams come true.

With Lina, Sailor Moon, and Utena my three main favorites from my childhood have been turned into official DDs! Something I never thought would happen! So here I am. They pulled me back in!

• Like 3

amijules

Welcome!! I'm new to wanting to own vinyl but the Sailor Moon and Utena collabs really moved the needle on my interest in vinyl in general. Anthy is just goooooorgeous, I lost my mind a little when her pics first dropped lol! I hope there's more classic anime collabs in Volks' future! ❤️

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome. I was a regular poster to Danny Choo's blog in the old days so I really wanted a Smart Doll. Eventually I went with Volks because Miku.

I still don't have an actual Miku, but I seem to have just about everybody else 😁.

Lina is interesting - I don't think I've seen her before.

I dream of Volks making Nezuko Kamado as a DD. Her bamboo mouthpiece would be an interesting challenge. Azone didn't really tackle it successfully with the Pureneemo version, although they nailed the rest of her outfit. Demon Slayer is a stunningly gorgeous anime and definitely worthy of having a DD or two.

I'm glad I acquired Yor Forger... Spy x Family is another classic and we're definitely in a new golden age of anime.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

RavenWiccan
On 2/20/2023 at 8:58 PM, amijules said:

Welcome!! I'm new to wanting to own vinyl but the Sailor Moon and Utena collabs really moved the needle on my interest in vinyl in general. Anthy is just goooooorgeous, I lost my mind a little when her pics first dropped lol! I hope there's more classic anime collabs in Volks' future! ❤️

I missed out on Anthy last year, but found someone willing to let me buy her on layaway! So soon Utena will have her Rose Bride! I can’t wait! 😁

3 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome. I was a regular poster to Danny Choo's blog in the old days so I really wanted a Smart Doll. Eventually I went with Volks because Miku.

I still don't have an actual Miku, but I seem to have just about everybody else 😁.

Lina is interesting - I don't think I've seen her before.

I dream of Volks making Nezuko Kamado as a DD. Her bamboo mouthpiece would be an interesting challenge. Azone didn't really tackle it successfully with the Pureneemo version, although they nailed the rest of her outfit. Demon Slayer is a stunningly gorgeous anime and definitely worthy of having a DD or two.

I'm glad I acquired Yor Forger... Spy x Family is another classic and we're definitely in a new golden age of anime.

I have a Miku head on the way with a custom faceup. Hoping to get the Empty Sekai set for her eventually! I really want a snow miku with the new outfit!

Nezuko would be a cute DD. I’ve started the anime and I’m actually sad she’s not in it more. 😅 As much stuff as I see for her everywhere I expected her to have a larger role.

And Yor is amazing! I’m sad I missed her casual outfit but so happy to at least have the doll! Can’t wait for Anya and I really hope they make Loid to complete the family!! 😍

amijules
3 hours ago, RavenWiccan said:

I missed out on Anthy last year, but found someone willing to let me buy her on layaway! So soon Utena will have her Rose Bride! I can’t wait! 😁

Omg congratulations!! I hope you take lots of pics when she arrives, I never get tired of seeing these girls <3

• Like 1

RavenWiccan

Oh I will!! I’m so excited to finally get them both! I’m planning on doing a big photo shoot when she is finally home! 😁

• Like 1

Rajke

Welcome to the forums,

@onion12@
Normally a warning for Dollfie addiction will be given to new people. With 6 already at home I think the addiction is there. 

Looking forward to your photoshoot.

Zeeja around,

Rajke 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime
48 minutes ago, Rajke said:

Normally a warning for Dollfie addiction will be given to new people. With 6 already at home I think the addiction is there. 

An FTC warning label: Warning, box contains the strongest money reducing agent known to man.

• Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction