Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Marisa & some wigs

foo

The wig that Marisa comes with is wonderful and I'm not eager to give her a different look, but it does have a lot of volume so something easier to handle (and less precious) would be nice. Also the hair braid on the front is going to get frayed eventually,

51783521407_83a9fdb1d2_z.jpg

Marisa, Lamplight by bodolza, on Flickr

The braids on Mayoi's preferred wig need to be redone, they're completely frayed. 

48767899113_28bc9a15aa_z.jpg

Ready to go! by bodolza, on Flickr

I've switched to her 'backup' wig which is the same style but the wrong colour. This is what I need to redo. 

DSC_2836.jpeg

I haven't started yet. I may have already given up.

Anyway, I was looking at Marisa today and was going to use a ribbon to bundle her hair into a simple ponytail, but I noticed that the bangs and the braided hair that goes down the front looked weird weird with all that volume gone. So I decided to try out some wigs I had lying around to see how they'd look.

I put this on then realized I'm going to have to take photos. The wig's too big (most of these are) but the colour looks amazing with her eyes.

DSC_2791.jpeg

Then there's this wig that I completely forgot I had. I originally got it like four years ago so I could make Melty cosplay as Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles, but I'd have to make wings.

mel-mel.jpgmel.jpg

It's cute on Marisa but her head is too big. This photo looks ok but the bangs were really struggling to cover her head.

DSC_2802.jpeg

This wig was big but she rocks the look,

DSC_2807.jpeg

I also have this thing. I'm kinda scared to use it because I'm sure the pink stuff can stain. You can see the whites of the ears aren't really white anymore...

DSC_2820.jpeg

And there's this one, which I've showed off on Sakuya before,

DSC_2833.jpeg

Man I love that mouth.

Well that's given me something to think about. She's currently back in her default wig,

DSC_2838nx.jpg

• Like 2

battrastard
48 minutes ago, foo said:

I put this on then realized I'm going to have to take photos. The wig's too big (most of these are) but the colour looks amazing with her eyes.

DSC_2791.jpeg

I have my Marisa in her default, also. But, I totally love this wig on her!! 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Tierparkzone
1 hour ago, foo said:

This is what I need to redo. 

DSC_2836.jpeg

I haven't started yet. I may have already given up.

I totally get it. My Chitose has a similar stile that is quite frayed as well. - And I'm terrified to redo it.
If you do get around to fixing your Mayoi's wig, please share any tips you might have.

1 hour ago, foo said:

Then there's this wig that I completely forgot I had. I originally got it like four years ago so I could make Melty cosplay as Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles, but I'd have to make wings.

mel-mel.jpg

Oooh! Where's this wig from? A Melia cosplay is definitely something I eventually want to try with my Kyrie as well.

1 hour ago, foo said:

DSC_2791.jpeg

I cant help but think, she looks like as if your Iori got hit by a shrink ray. 😁

Edited by Tierparkzone
  • Like 1

foo
5 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Oooh! Where's this wig from? A Melia cosplay is definitely something I eventually want to try with my Kyrie as well.

I got it from Licht but their old website has been replaced by a domain squatter, and I don't see it on their new website:

https://www.lichtdoll.com

Maybe they have a different storefront that sells it 😕

• Thanks 1