Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Psi

From resin to Smart Dolls and Tinyfox!

Psi

Ello Ello!

been collecting dolls for… 17 years now. Moved to Smart Dolls a few years ago, and it’s been downhill since. I have 2 Smart Doll girls, 1 Obitsu11 girl, and I just put a deposit down for my first Tinyfox 1/4. I am super excited! I sew for my girls, and can’t wait to make my tinyfox her wardrobe! ^_^

• Like 9

RetroKanojo

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum! @onion12@

I've been eyeing Smartdoll for a while, but haven't made the jump yet. However, I do own a Tinyfox 1/4! Which one did you pick? Do you already have a style in mind of her? I'm always super impressed by people who can make their own things for their dolls and I hope you'll share some of your work with us in the future!

• Like 1

Psi
10 minutes ago, RetroKanojo said:

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum! @onion12@

I've been eyeing Smartdoll for a while, but haven't made the jump yet. However, I do own a Tinyfox 1/4! Which one did you pick? Do you already have a style in mind of her? I'm always super impressed by people who can make their own things for their dolls and I hope you'll share some of your work with us in the future!

I picked Vivienne ^_^ she’s gonna be very elegant. Lots of flowy layers and such. Fairy wings, all the sparkly pretty. 

I do hope to share all the pictures!

• Like 2

Xiongmao

Welcome to the forum. I collect Dollfies and Pureneemos. I'm wondering if my sister in law would like a tinyfox as she has a couple of Blythes and seriously covets my Dollfies.

I wish I could sew, although I do make 3D printed stuff and electronic gadgets for my girls.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

RiverRealms

Welcome fellow resin to Smartdoll convert! I just got my first Smartdoll last week so I haven't had much time for things to go downhill ...yet, but I fear I shall share your fate as my long term plans involve another Smartdoll and a Tinyfox 1/4 as well (Vivienne is one of the dolls I've considered so I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of her from you 😉)

Which Smartdolls do you have?

Psi
On 3/8/2023 at 5:29 PM, RiverRealms said:

Welcome fellow resin to Smartdoll convert! I just got my first Smartdoll last week so I haven't had much time for things to go downhill ...yet, but I fear I shall share your fate as my long term plans involve another Smartdoll and a Tinyfox 1/4 as well (Vivienne is one of the dolls I've considered so I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of her from you 😉)

Which Smartdolls do you have?

^_^ I have a milk Kanata named Juniper and a cinnamon Infinity named Willow. I eventually want Mei and Dimension! (Sage and Cedar! )

Stupid_Hoomun

Welcome to the forum. I know nothing about the resin dolls as I have never owned any. My first vinyl doll was a Smartdoll I got 2 years ago. Things didn't go downhill for me until last December when I got my first Dollfie. Since then they have been arriving at the rate of 1 a month and I now have 2 Smartdolls and 2 Dollfies. I really wish I could sew them nice clothes but they do have a lot of accessories that I design and 3D print for them. I'm currently making a set of stools for them to sit on and plan on making a table for them to sit around once the stools are finished.

Enjoy your time here.

luckyk
On 3/10/2023 at 11:28 AM, Psi said:

^_^ I have a milk Kanata named Juniper and a cinnamon Infinity named Willow. I eventually want Mei and Dimension! (Sage and Cedar! )

I've got a Kikipop named Juniper! Kanata is a very pretty sculpt.

Welcome to the forums!

Edited by luckyk

Psi
14 hours ago, luckyk said:

I've got a Kikipop named Juniper! Kanata is a very pretty sculpt.

Welcome to the forums!

It seems all my dolls will have plant names except one of my very old resins. I can’t change her name ^_^

Rajke

Welcome to the forums 

@onion12@

It sounds more that it’s going uphill with the amount of dolls.

@onion9@@onion6@

They are somewhat addictive, don’t be surprised if more have been ordered the next couple of years. 

Zeeja around,

Rajke 

• Haha 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.