Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CreationOdyssey

Penny’s box Antu Centaur dolls!!

CreationOdyssey

Eeeeee these are so adorable!! I got 1 from Kikagoods and three others from Janesdolland. I purchased mine all to customize! They’re the Centaur girl dolls from Penny’s blind box BJDs! They’re all so cute! Penny’s box has wig caps so you can do flocked hair too!

7068202D-A563-4A23-9864-8B615517B39B.jpeg

9C62B781-1214-4A4E-B72F-70FAF1C5C731.jpeg

• Like 5

DollyInsider

Aww these dolls are so cute!

I never heard of them before, thanks for sharing . . . or maybe I shouldn't say thanks since they are tempting 😂

How did you get into these line of dolls?

CreationOdyssey
10 minutes ago, DollyInsider said:

How did you get into these line of dolls?

So this is the third different blind box series by Penny’s box (company in China I believe).

I found out about them because I bought my tinyfox fox doll Whisper from Janesdolland (US based seller). They posted these on Instagram and I was instantly like YES that’s what I’ve been looking for 🤣🤣

The other two series are cute but not my style really. 

A now I have this one plus three others 😅😅 probably going to grab a couple more…. 

They’re super affordable ($27 plus shipping) and addicting that’s for sure. Very dangerous in a good way, maybe? 

• Like 1

Beani

Glad to see these girls here! I usually avoid dolls with painted eyes but I could not say no to the idea of centaur girls.

I bought mine direct from their Taobao store and with shipping it ended up at less than $20 per which was fantastic. The quality is amazing for the price. Makes it very difficult to not buy more. I didn't get the two I wanted the most but I'm happy with the two I did keep (I ended up selling my third one).

I just loveeee blind box dolls! @CreationOdyssey What did you get for your other three?

The one thing is that the tails are a nightmare to get in. I managed to get in one but the other is just kinda floating and hoping it doesn't fall off.. any tips?

IMG_E7021.JPG

• Like 2

Tam_I_am

Superglue?  Hot glue?

Don't shoot me, I am a noob at dolls.  I just know what I would reach for.

battrastard
On 3/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Beani said:

The one thing is that the tails are a nightmare to get in. I managed to get in one but the other is just kinda floating and hoping it doesn't fall off.. any tips?

Got some pics? Without a good visual reference, I don't have much to offer in the way of help..

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

CreationOdyssey
On 3/9/2023 at 10:51 PM, Beani said:

Hot water works great to get them in from what others have told me. I’m customizing mine though so they’ll have nylon tails. So I don’t know for sure. 

On 3/9/2023 at 10:51 PM, Beani said:

I just loveeee blind box dolls! @CreationOdyssey What did you get for your other three?

Oh I got another Field, Memory, and the third one I won’t know until the end of the month. Hoping for Neon though so I have a variety of skin tones.

Beani

@CreationOdysseyThanks for the tip. May have to try hot water or perhaps a low heat hair dryer. I’ve seen people that snapped the part so I’m pretty scared of it honestly. How are you planning to customize them?

Hope you get Neon then! 

2 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

Superglue?  Hot glue?

Don't shoot me, I am a noob at dolls.  I just know what I would reach for.

I would never glue a part to a doll that wasn’t meant to be glued but perhaps that is just me. 

2 hours ago, battrastard said:

Got some pics? Without a good visual reference, I don't have much to offer in the way of help..

I attached a pic. Basically the hole is really tight and because the peg rotates around the tail it moves around heaps when applying pressure. Makes it easy to snap..

B4322621-8684-4461-A1B8-ACD56AB1007A.jpeg

CreationOdyssey
18 hours ago, Beani said:

@CreationOdysseyThanks for the tip. May have to try hot water or perhaps a low heat hair dryer. I’ve seen people that snapped the part so I’m pretty scared of it honestly. How are you planning to customize them?

Hope you get Neon then! 

Yeah the people I’ve seen snap it didn’t try to heat it up before hand. 

I'm customizing them with a new faceup, and I purchased the head caps so I can make them wigs. Also a little something extra but keeping that a secret until they’re revealed. Won’t be done until sometime next month, still waiting on the head caps. 

• Like 2

DollyInsider

Thanks @CreationOdyssey for the info.

Checked out Penny's Box & the site. Sooo, very tempting 🥰

• Like 1

luckyk

I got one of these girls from Jane's, ended up with the cute brown-haired one. I decided not to put her tail in because I didn't like the look, I think her dress looks good without it. Her wings are on though and the magnets seem to be working well enough.

I don't think I would go back for a full set, but she is a very nice part of the collection and a fun beginner taur for someone who wasn't totally sold on the concept (but now wants a bigger centaur girl...)

• Like 2

tinydollproblem

Finally got my centaur in! I wasn't sold on Neon from her online photos, but in person she's so cute! They really didn't do a good job photographing her.

20230410_182321.jpg.7cd9bf3e284a1edce017820a123de947.jpg

• Like 5

Lilabean

Has anyone seen non-anime head hybrids done on these bodies? I’ve searched everywhere for some tiny centaurs and I just fell in love with these, except the heads aren’t my style and don’t suit the character it’s intended for. They have an S hook but…that darn neck piece… lol I don’t know if that piece can be taken off and a non penny box head can go on without a ton of modifications 😕

I was thinking maybe a head from parabox/Obitsu but I heard people say that S hooks may tear the neck hole on vinyl heads ;___; 

If anyone can show off theirs or can point me in the right direction with these, please let me know! ^^