Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
meltychoco_BJD

Buying a DDS boy body?

meltychoco_BJD

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before, but how would I go about buying a DDS boy body?

As far as I know, you can get them through dream choice with a head, but I don't really understand the process very well. Can you get it without a faceup, or is the faceup mandatory as part of the DC process?

I'm not familiar with how to use a proxy.

I want to plan ahead for a future custom, but I'm not sure how much I'd need to save for this.

Do proxies charge you in JPY? Would the shipping costs be similar to buying a DD from say, Mandarake? (previously for me it was around $100, but I don't know if that's normal).

Mostly I am just worried that I'll go into it thinking the process is simple only to be overwhelmed by a lot of steps, or underestimate the total cost.

I wonder if it would be simpler to buy the body and head secondhand, or if that's more difficult?

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

DoA | Twitter | Instagram

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆

BeyondTime
42 minutes ago, ashefaust said:

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before, but how would I go about buying a DDS boy body?

Dream Choice via a proxy like Sophie Bear, or buy Len and either sell or repurpose his head and items. You'd have to wait till September for Len. A proxy will get it to you in a few weeks.

Even with Dream Choice you'll get a head / wig / eyes with it. 

Proxy is easy: https://www.facebook.com/sophiebabybear/

Just fill out Sophie's form and she'll guide you through the rest. I've used her service before and she reliable. You will wait in line, but it's not too long a wait.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUIcuouPOzS8kSq-ZLAeSl9EpF2lQ_J8NuyCc58iZmOQtQjg/viewform

She has an online queue spreadsheet you can monitor for your status too.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

meltychoco_BJD
22 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Dream Choice via a proxy like Sophie Bear, or buy Len and either sell or repurpose his head and items. You'd have to wait till September for Len. A proxy will get it to you in a few weeks.

Even with Dream Choice you'll get a head / wig / eyes with it. 

Proxy is easy: https://www.facebook.com/sophiebabybear/

Just fill out Sophie's form and she'll guide you through the rest. I've used her service before and she reliable. You will wait in line, but it's not too long a wait.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUIcuouPOzS8kSq-ZLAeSl9EpF2lQ_J8NuyCc58iZmOQtQjg/viewform

She has an online queue spreadsheet you can monitor for your status too.

Thanks for the response!

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

DoA | Twitter | Instagram

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆

luckyk

Ordering Dream Choice from overseas is quite a bit more expensive than a regular DD purchase, factoring in the shipping costs + compensation for the proxy's time. The base price for what I believe is a DDS boy from Sophie's proxy is around $615.

Edited by luckyk

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, luckyk said:

The base price for what I believe is a DDS boy from Sophie's proxy is around $615.

Yes, a DD body by itself would be closer to $350. 

The upside of Dream Choice is the ability to get a body / head in tan, plus wigs / eyes exclusive to Dream Choice / Akibahara. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction