The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yuns

My first Angel Philia is here! (slight nsfw)

Yuns

The other day I received my very first Angel Philia. I've wanted one for a while, but didn't go after getting one because I wasn't aware of all the body options. A friend let me know there were thighs and busts like what I wanted and so I decided I needed one, and then that same friend told me they'd be selling theirs so I jumped on that opportunity. And I'm glad I did because I'm absolutely in love with her! So here's my girl's box opening.

spacer.png

The box! Looks like someone punched it :') I was a bit nervous when I saw that hole, but luckily everything was alright!

spacer.png

She came very well packed, despite not having her original box (rip).

spacer.png

Booty! I opened her upside down on accident, haha.

spacer.png

And here she is! The second I saw that face I was instantly in love. Those lips! That eye shape! She's perfect.

spacer.png

She came with extras! I won't be using those shins so I gotta figure out what to do with them, but I might sell them along with her thighs when the replacements arrive.

spacer.png

You guys are probably used to it but I was so surprised to see the hands all come with nail polish! I didn't expect this at all.

spacer.png

I fought her head a bit and managed to install some eyes I made. I love her even more with these on, and they're perfect for her character.

spacer.png

Here she is wearing a dress I found that happened to fit her and a wig that used to belong to her resin version. It's way too big on her so I have to buy a new one.

I'm going to be replacing her thighs and bust, and she needs elf ears, a new wig and clothes, but so far I'm so happy with her! She's stunning. Her name is Teiwa, she's modeled after the main character in my book Children of Yrathea. Anyway, thank you for looking at my box opening! I hope you've enjoyed it. :)

• Like 17

RetroKanojo

She looks absolutely gorgeous already @onion26@ Can't wait to see her once she's looking exactly like you envision her! Congrats!

Yuns
5 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

She looks absolutely gorgeous already @onion26@ Can't wait to see her once she's looking exactly like you envision her! Congrats!

Thank you! I'm really excited to make her exactly as I want. It's so cool how AP allows for such body customization!

1 hour ago, DollsnBooks said:

Wow, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Keoka

I love the painted nails! Her nose and lips are so pretty~

Yuns
9 hours ago, Keoka said:

I love the painted nails! Her nose and lips are so pretty~

I know right? I love her nails! Thank you~

CathyM

She’s very pretty. Agreed I love the fancy nails. 
What legs are you going to be using for her?

Yuns
54 minutes ago, CathyM said:

She’s very pretty. Agreed I love the fancy nails. 
What legs are you going to be using for her?

Thank you! I got her a pair of type C thighs, they just got past customs yesterday so hopefully they'll arrive soon!

• Like 1

Strawberry_Dreamland

She is so gorgeous! I love the amount of detail she has; especially those painted nails! A really cute touch <3

Yuns
25 minutes ago, Strawberry_Dreamland said:

She is so gorgeous! I love the amount of detail she has; especially those painted nails! A really cute touch <3

Thank you! She really is so very detailed, I'm in love 🥰

• Like 1

Beansproutmomo

Yesss! This sculpt is my favorite, for sure.
She's beautiful, congrats!!

• Like 1

Yuns
On 5/4/2023 at 5:00 PM, Beansproutmomo said:

Yesss! This sculpt is my favorite, for sure.
She's beautiful, congrats!!

She's my favorite too, I'm so glad I was able to get her! Thank you

• Like 1

Gwandak

I just got my second AP girl last month and just like you I was surprised at her painted fingernails and toenails. I quite liked that! I am always glad to see others who are interested in AP girls because I think they are some of the lesser popular dolls out there. She looks like a 7" head, correct? You should be able to use the 7-8" wigs if you get a rubber wig cap for underneath. It will stick better.

Welcome to the AP family!

Edited by Gwandak

Yuns
On 8/8/2023 at 1:23 PM, Gwandak said:

I just got my second AP girl last month and just like you I was surprised at her painted fingernails and toenails. I quite liked that! I am always glad to see others who are interested in AP girls because I think they are some of the lesser popular dolls out there. She looks like a 7" head, correct? You should be able to use the 7-8" wigs if you get a rubber wig cap for underneath. It will stick better.

Welcome to the AP family!

Congrats on your new girl! The painted nails are so nice right? Lovely surprise. I think 7-8" is about right! I still haven't gotten around to buying her wig, poor thing, but I'll get to it eventually haha.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Nice nails and my girls love that lip gloss she's wearing.

I don't know much about AP but I was tempted by an Ellie I saw on Mandarake a couple of months back.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Yuns

Thanks! I really like her lips too.

Ellie is a really nice sculpt! I think if I ever get a second AP it'll be an Ellie.

DollBound

She's cute, I really love the color of her eyes.

Snarecrazi

Type J are one of my favorite sculpt, good choice.

Scoob

She’s so amazing. A type J will be on my grail list, I think!