Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

antigone

First BJD arrived today.

antigone

After a stressful time waiting for her to arrive, my first bjd finally came in. She's the standard model named "Towa", and she looks great. Wig was kind of annoying to style and her leg kept falling off but I was eventually able to properly lock it into place. Besides that, she looks amazing. Very happy with my purchase and I'm excited to start getting her new outfits. Anyone have any recommendations? 😄 spacer.png

• Like 7

teacake

im so in love with her! ugh she is so darling im gonna dieee xD but really.. beautiful doll... o.o

• Like 2

moerunamida

Congrats! I absolutely adore Towa ♥ Adyka makes a small selection of clothes for DDdy as well as DollDelights. I mostly keep an eye for Volks sets, but I modded the bust on my girl so she can fit into more tops. Circle says 'Hi!' to your Towa ♥

Spoiler

tempcirc.jpg.b6b0654f515e705da8381223c38e4c65.jpg

• Like 3

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Xiongmao

That girl looks *awfully* familiar. We even have that outfit and I was almost in tears after her leg falling off incident (now she just stands).

Anyway, congratulations - Towa was my first and as you can see from my signature she now has many (many) sisters but she's still my main emotional support doll.

I would say it's definitely worthwhile getting her a better wig. Towa's default wig is a bit thin although I love the colour and the curls. My Towa (below) is showing off her new wig. It's this one on YJA. If I can find the box again I can share the vendor's url. I don't think the seller was the original vendor, but since my Japanese reading skills are very limited I'm not sure.

Incidentally Towa's wearing a Volks Tenshi-no-Koromo outfit. I can't remember what it's called but it's one of only a few outfits that fit DDdy as well as regular DD and DDS dolls.

SD outfits look awesome on Towa but just be aware they can stain badly since they're designed for resin dolls (which don't get clothing stains). So you'll definitely want to get her a bodysuit.

spacer.png

Oh and Towa makes a pretty good Miku. This is still one of my absolute favourite photos of her.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Lychgate

Shes beautiful!! Congrats on your first doll!!

Veravey

Congratulations!! And welcome to the vinyl doll community. Thanks for sharing and showcasing your beautiful Towa! I'm always happy to see new people joining the hobby.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif