Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
tinyapples

Hi!!!!!! New here

tinyapples

Hi! I’m new here :) I was curious about this forum when searching for doll related stuff so I just decided to make an account finally 🎵

You can call me tiny, I really like bjds and I also really like sewing so the two combine well,

I’ve been interested in making miniatures for bjds and dolls as well, I still have to learn more about making small things, but it’s definitely something Id like to get into more

Also dioramas! I always see so many great ones out there. I’d like to try making some myself, actually I’ve only made 1 and it was just a starting point, the scaling is a bit small for dolls but it’s still cute for a first attempt 👍

About dolls…

I have some dolls but most are resin, though I have a purenemmo azone doll from a while ago…!  Someday I may purchase another vinyl doll 

I like naming my dolls as well, it’s fun :) my main bjd’s name is Jelly !

I have ideas for other dolls too 👍 most are still in progress,

I’m currently trying to make an Asuka Soryu doll by just modifying and customizing an existing doll , I’m doing this cause she’s one of my fav characters haha 

I would want to do Rei too so she has a buddy (and isn’t alone!)

I hope to share some of my elements to this community, and hopefully photos of the dolls I have soon

🎵 thank you and nice to meet you all ! 🎵 :) 

• Like 5

Xiongmao

Welcome. I'd love to make a diorama for my DD, but it would have to be pretty big. Maybe I should make one for my Pureneemos instead.

I don't know if I'd ever find the link again but there's a diorama on Youtube and when the fridge opened I honestly thought it was a human sized kitchen.

DD (and SD) are spectacular in real life. My sister in law has a couple of Blythes, but honestly I think her heart almost stopped when she saw Towa. Towa is BIG, Towa is HEAVY, and Towa is GORGEOUS. I'd better not take my SD to show her (or my MDD).

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Tigger

Welcome, Tiny! ^^ 

Dioramas are so much fun, but yes they do take up a lot of real-estate at dollfie size... 😅 I ended up calling mine more like a set.

The best thing I find to do is to take a clear blank area of some of your living space and try to get furniture their size and expand on it over time. You will find that your eyes start to look for things in their size in your day to day or looking round charity shops ^^; lol. 

Some of the Our Generation toys-play sets can work for MSD size, but often fall short on taller SD-DDdy sizes. The OG express carriage is huge, yet when I put my DDdy girls up to it its clearly not big enough. The main living area diorama-set I use for my lot is about 2000mm x 2000mm. At the start it was just a sofa and a homemade kotatsu, then as time goes on you just keep adding. Tried to keep it modern and simple, let the viewer imagination just fill in the blanks ^^ 

Yeah! Would love to see your dolls!😸 I agree, naming them is fun. Just sat staring at each other until you hear that name pop into the mind is awesome ^-^ lol

• Like 2

Rajke

Welcome to the forums 

@onion12@

Searching for and making props is a fun part of the hobby. Found not long ago a chair in 1/3 scale for a good price. Space for a complete diorama is a challenge. 
I always wanted to make outdoor photo’s with my girls but too afraid to actually go with the girls to public areas. I decided to claim a part in the garden for that purpose and made a setup voor my girls. If you like outdoor diorama’s a garden can definitely help with that. 

Also a resin doll owner because resin girls are beautiful too. 

Seeya around,

Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.