Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Anyalecter

Hi Everyone : My descent into doll hell

Anyalecter

Hi, I'm a relatively new doll owner! 

I used to own some resin dolls when I was younger from dollzone but I've recently found my new obsession, Vinyl dolls! 

I've got an Idolm@ster chihaya on the way and a Tinyfox nomi! 

I'm looking forward to expanding my collection with a DCH-12 in tanned skin too soon

Would love to make new friends and talk to anyone about this growing obsession! 

• Like 3

moerunamida

Hello and welcome! Tinyfoxes are really cute to look at and really tempting! Can't wait to see some photos :)

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Anyalecter
1 hour ago, Eighteafive said:

Hello and welcome! Tinyfoxes are really cute to look at and really tempting! Can't wait to see some photos :)

Thank you! I'm so excited to get Nomi.. i just wish it wasn't so long away! 

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome!

Remember dolls are very addictive but you seem to be aware of this already.

I don't know how many are here now. All I do know is the 3 in the living room are waiting anxiously for me to put some anime on the TV.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Anyalecter
13 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome!

Remember dolls are very addictive but you seem to be aware of this already.

I don't know how many are here now. All I do know is the 3 in the living room are waiting anxiously for me to put some anime on the TV.

Absolutely!! I'm just about to pick up another.. 

Your signature tells me a lot wwww, I can only hope to expand my collection like you! 

Tigger

Welcome! And welcome to the world of dolls stealing your monies so more dolls arrive to help them steal your monies. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Xiongmao
On 4/28/2023 at 11:59 AM, Tigger said:

Welcome! And welcome to the world of dolls stealing your monies so more dolls arrive to help them steal your monies. 😅

Yes we're definitely in some sort of exponential doll acquisition spree. I can't remember if I need 3 bodysuits or 30 or 300.

The yen has crashed quite a bit this week so this is a great time for expanding those big doll families.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

Anyalecter
On 4/28/2023 at 8:59 PM, Tigger said:

It's really crazy how much money I'm willing to spend on clothes on them but not clothes for myself 🤣

• Haha 1

Anyalecter
14 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Yes we're definitely in some sort of exponential doll acquisition spree. I can't remember if I need 3 bodysuits or 30 or 300.

The yen has crashed quite a bit this week so this is a great time for expanding those big doll families.

I'm especially tempted now to get my Dollfie Dream Choice! 

• Like 1

Xiongmao
7 hours ago, Anyalecter said:

I'm especially tempted now to get my Dollfie Dream Choice! 

Here's Misaki, who is presumably my own Dream Choice, but confusingly she's wearing a D'Coord outfit 😁.

I bought her second (or maybe third or fourth) hand. She's a mochi-ashi tan with DD-H-21 and elf ears. When she went up for sale there was *insane* interest in her but luckily I was in the same country as the seller which was a massive advantage.

If I had ordered her as a dream choice I probably wouldn't have changed anything, although I absolutely adore those elf ears that droop downwards.

spacer.png

Anyalecter
6 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Here's Misaki, who is presumably my own Dream Choice, but confusingly she's wearing a D'Coord outfit 😁.

I bought her second (or maybe third or fourth) hand. She's a mochi-ashi tan with DD-H-21 and elf ears. When she went up for sale there was *insane* interest in her but luckily I was in the same country as the seller which was a massive advantage.

If I had ordered her as a dream choice I probably wouldn't have changed anything, although I absolutely adore those elf ears that droop downwards.

spacer.png

She's adorable!!! You're tempting me way too much

I'm looking to get a tanned DCH-12 with the little pouty mouth, she'll probably be one of my most spoilt

• Like 1

Xiongmao
On 5/2/2023 at 11:44 PM, Anyalecter said:

She's adorable!!! You're tempting me way too much

I'm looking to get a tanned DCH-12 with the little pouty mouth, she'll probably be one of my most spoilt

I wish I had more MDD - they're just soooo adorable.

Having said that there's an outfit I want on Yahoo Auctions and I'm hoping there's not a crazy bidding war for it.

The next MDD I really want is the super cute open mouthed ones. I watched a Youtube video on how to make their tongues and teeth, but I'd probably let the professionals do the faceup.

For anyone wanting a pouty MDD there is a small army of modders who sell their already done heads on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Some have Youtube channels too where they show off their latest creations. Almost all the content is in Japanese though, as MDD are hugely popular in their home market.