Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tigger

Tiggers Household Random Pics

Tigger

Hello everyone 😸

Thought I would start a pictures thread from my house and my little lot of resource gorging inhabitants. Or my little buddies as I have always seen-called them. ^-^

Never called them a family as such, more like companions as we journey these years we have together and adventures. 

I might post some stories in the stories threads from time to time, but they will be more like the day to day of their lives and lighter in feel. More able to stand on their own as a light one off tale, other than the now huge decade+ long universe they travel the timeline of. Those tales will probably stay on my little corner of the internet.

Always very welcome to ask me questions of it though. ^^ I will post pics of their characters for fun and their general info here as time goes on.

Here we have a Tara, Dee "clone" and a big Schrodinger. In a very much out of the forth wall clip. 😜 

(They are usually in character and under the ice in Antarctica at a giant ancient alien city.)

I suppose this is an update too to questions most gratefully answered in the body comparison thread. Hopefully going to "upgrade" this Dee from MDD to DDP with upgraded chest to keep her in age character. The chest arrived and the body is on the way! ^-^ yay! Will post pics of that when ready. Added the nsfw tag to this thread for the best, and to cover future pictures. 

So, I guess, out of the forth wall we go? 🙃

spacer.png

Dee: "What ho. Possible new body happenings, look."

Tara: "What on earth is that bag of meat for...?"

Schrodinger: "Dee might be getting a size update, perhaps."

spacer.png

Tara: "Ugh... Perverts... Not interested!" 

Dee: "One is not a pervert! Well... One does suppose it depends on the___"

Schrodinger: *cuts Dee off* "Good grief... Her height! Not her chest size!"

Tara: "I'm always right somewhere down the line and you both know it." *walks off*

Dee & Schrodinger : 😐 🤨

• Like 6

Xiongmao

Great post - I always like to see what other doll households are up to. We have many characters here. Kirika is accident prone (staining, legs falling off) and Yor never gets what she wants (bodysuit, cozy outfit).

Yor post is quite timely too - one of our girls is getting a meat upgrade next week. This is a new experience in our household.

All our talk this week is of how Ciel is now unexpectedly my wifu (i.e. main and most favourite doll) and the amount of hand swapping that's taken place since the lacrosse sets arrived.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Tigger
3 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Great post - I always like to see what other doll households are up to. We have many characters here. Kirika is accident prone (staining, legs falling off) and Yor never gets what she wants (bodysuit, cozy outfit).

Yor post is quite timely too - one of our girls is getting a meat upgrade next week. This is a new experience in our household.

All our talk this week is of how Ciel is now unexpectedly my wifu (i.e. main and most favourite doll) and the amount of hand swapping that's taken place since the lacrosse sets arrived.

Thanks ^^ I will pester them to do some more little behind the forth wall peeking-pics this weekend. They are in between a new chapter i'm still continuing from a Christmas-love-drama story arc, so don't be surprised by their Christmas decorations still up XD (I really hope I finish it this year lol)

I love that when personalities come through in their own little way, and you have a very pretty household of little companions too 😸 Hopefully Kirika starts to be less oopsie prone. >_< lol 

Ooooo! Nice! I will keep a lookout for your updates! ^^ 

Unexpected Ceil happenings afoot huh?😸 

Ceil's outfit would be awesome for one of my lot called Cassandra, I might look for one as the months roll on. 

• Like 1

Tigger

Small live Saturday update with some new protection gear that just arrived from CoolCats.

Here we have our Tay, she is an AI-android and the elder of her little sister Premiere. I will get a few pics of Premiere later.

spacer.png

*The low motorized hums and clicks of a Tay approaching.* 

Tigg: "Ayup, Tay. Mail arrived huh..?

Tay: "Hi Tigg! Awooo~, yeah we needed a few small things."

spacer.png

Tay: "New bodysuit in black for sis."

spacer.png

Tay: "Aaaaaaand a half dozed of these head caps."

spacer.png

Tay: "Skin colour, sweet."

spacer.png

Tay: "Something else in here, dunno what though, not on list."

spacer.png

Tay: "Gift headband! Pog!"

Tigg: "That's nice of them, used them for years now."

spacer.png

Tay: "...............Sent a thank you email." 

Tigg: "Good lass. I will be about if needed." 

• Like 5

Xiongmao

Those Coolcat black hairbands are really useful. Rin's currently using one to cosplay as Clannad's Tomoyo.

Oh and Kizuna AI says hello to Tay.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

Tigger

Yeah, had quite a few of them over the years, just nice and simple fashion additions. Also handy for some of the others as their wigs get older, been struggling to get replacements for some after Monique Trading sadly closed a few years back. I really really miss them, loved their wigs. 

Tay says: "Awoo~ Hi sis!" 

😸

Tigger

Little quick live update as I get Premiere ready "and others" for next storyline shoot. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And there is Premiere, Tay's little AI sister.

Not as complex or "smart" as her big sis, but still very much her own character. ^^

• Like 3

Stupid_Hoomun

I like your kitchen 👍

Tigger
27 minutes ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

I like your kitchen 👍

Thanks! ^^ Its very much the heart of the house and their main set. 

Here you go, a shot of more perspective of the area with kitchen + lounge. 

spacer.png

• Like 8

Xiongmao

My girls will go crazy if they spot that your girls have a jukebox.

My girls only ever listen to KPop though, so they'd go mad if it was full of Buddy Holly or Elvis records or something.

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51
22 hours ago, Tigger said:

Thanks! ^^ Its very much the heart of the house and their main set. 

Here you go, a shot of more perspective of the area with kitchen + lounge. 

That roombox/set is AMAZING! I wish I had the room for that.  

• Like 1

Tigger
1 hour ago, Xiongmao said:

My girls will go crazy if they spot that your girls have a jukebox.

My girls only ever listen to KPop though, so they'd go mad if it was full of Buddy Holly or Elvis records or something.

It magically plays whatever the vibe of the story is that's currently in play 😸 lol

(It was an old CD player I bought secondhand that I fixed up for them, has a radio on too that I just sometimes leave on for them ^^ ) 

Tigger
1 hour ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

That roombox/set is AMAZING! I wish I had the room for that.  

Thanks! ^-^  I will admit, they have taken up a good 1/3 of our computer room and one whole spare bedroom with their other things. >_< lol! 

Tigger

Just a pic share of a small selection of shots from recent story. ^^ 

52885214649_dec4e02e6a_b.jpg

52940821632_fdb799eceb_b.jpg

52941419436_f22761bc41_b.jpg

52941808815_8a6c66a91f_b.jpg

52940821322_1d15dce5b1_b.jpg

52941418956_fb2683a693_b.jpg

52941417981_d35556674f_b.jpg

52941807440_1e0c50259a_b.jpg

52885494643_a8f905532d_b.jpg

52885048931_3b39bfe4f5_b.jpg

There we go, a few random recent Tiggy spam 😸

• Like 4

Tigger

Recent body update. Got the DDP body for Dee "clone one" and changed the chest over to the Obitsu Large.

Very pleased on her looks and shape.

All the clothing she has on is the same as she wore before in her MMD body, Tara next to her for comparison.

The only thing is I wish the elbow joints were stiffer-stronger, not vey strong at holding up. Perhaps something I can fix up later when I put my mind to it, so she can carry things better in her hands for stories.🤔

52958734419_5d408c6c87_b.jpg

• Like 3

MrFjmg03

So happy to see you here. I loved seeing your pictures on Flickr. Your girls are gorgeous :)

• Like 1

Tigger
10 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

So happy to see you here. I loved seeing your pictures on Flickr. Your girls are gorgeous :)

Thank you ever so much! 😸 That means a lot to me and my kooky little buddies. ^-^

Stupid_Hoomun

Great stuff. The pics left me wondering what the story was. Looking forwards to checking some of the stories out.

• Like 1

Tigger
4 minutes ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

Great stuff. The pics left me wondering what the story was. Looking forwards to checking some of the stories out.

Sure! ^^ More than welcome to come have a read through our little fantasy hole, and answer any questions too if needed.

Thank you! 😸 (I was going to shoot another tonight but its just too warm atm >_< lol ) 

Tigger

Was sooooooooooooooo happy to get some old new stock with a few others not shown yet.  <3 My goodness I deeply miss Monique Collections... 😿 

*le sigh*

53041962889_a179771a3f_c.jpg

53041786346_310a4158d2_c.jpg

53042264863_10fa8a209c_c.jpg

53042099879_06a83b8014_b.jpg

I know, somewhat uncharacteristic lighting shot for my lot here, but you can see the hair colour better. ^^

53041312292_2322b16bdc_b.jpg

53041312602_7a89f7def3_b.jpg

53041312652_6b20d0f9d7_b.jpg

53042386228_8f6f29a13c_b.jpg

And with their new wigs and a new DDp body for Dee, my little Antarctica cast are ready to forge more tales of fantasy from my head ^^ 

There we go, little update from house Tiggy. 

• Like 4