Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
PlasticFantastic

Family Day Shenanigans!

PlasticFantastic

Happy Family Day everyone! (Also Happy President's Day to all the Americans out there)

Since in my province our government declared it a provincial holiday very few people had to work today - but as a lucky twist the mail is still delivered because it's considered a federal service! And what arrived today? Why - a whole pile of stuff!!!

I should have taken a loot shot of everything together but I was way too excited!

Today I received:

Pink Swallowtail Maid Set

Rusty Tartan Set

Stylish Tartan Set

Wooly Capelet Dress Set

A custom DDH-06

A whole bunch of eyes (none of which I photographed)

And some other goodies I will save for a later shoot!

Just bask in the glory and enjoy the photos! ^_^

6912007947_e45812c987_z.jpg

6912011615_37ab9174b4.jpg

6912015119_fdca71cefc.jpg

6912022435_5566627a8d_z.jpg

I borrowed this rather excellent dress from Archangeli - I will do it justice in its own photoshoot later this week! Let me just say that it's absolutely amazing!!!!!! Thank you so much for letting me play with it!!!

6912025565_ec2fca8f6e_z.jpg

Could this be? Why yes! It's my Asuka!!! I just adore this wig colour on her - it's so perfect!

6912028603_e4ce089d19_z.jpg

Yuki looks like a lovely little songstress in this number, which I think was under-appreciated by many but won my heart over right away!

6912031505_1c9be05850_z.jpg

I haven't had a chance to show off this Cherished Rose set, and since Saber looks like a cute princess in it I thought it deserved some love!

6912034651_3f64c48782_z.jpg

Everyone just looks so stunning!

6912037493_51c34773af.jpg

Asuka and Yoko looking cute for the camera - my firey redheads!

6912040233_1f4fedacb2.jpg

The caplet is very soft, and the dress is lined in white! It's a very cute outfit!~

6912042973_67ed818a79_z.jpg

Some more Asuka love! ^_^

A new girl! What to call her?!

6912046227_85ceb4f140_z.jpg

6912049875_b16486cd4e.jpg

Thanks for looking~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Innocentsake

All the outfits you received look great! Really enjoying the outfit that Elle is sporting, looks so comfortable! And your custom DDH-06 head is beautiful! Who did the face-up and what is her name?

misskale

That is a CRAZY amount of stuff.

I wouldn't have remembered to take a picture either.

milkytea

Wow, so many gorgeous outfits~! Your girls look wonderful in them. Seems like a perfect way to celebrate "family day."

PlasticFantastic
All the outfits you received look great! Really enjoying the outfit that Elle is sporting, looks so comfortable! And your custom DDH-06 head is beautiful! Who did the face-up and what is her name?

I really like Elle's outfit too! The pink top and belt are from Dollmore and the black skirt underneath is from Nine9Style. She always looks so lovely~

The DDH-06 was purchased from Yahoo Japan Auctions and I don't know what to call her! >_<

That is a CRAZY amount of stuff.

I wouldn't have remembered to take a picture either.

I was so overloaded!!!!! I was just SO excited I couldn't help but rip right in!!!

Wow, so many gorgeous outfits~! Your girls look wonderful in them. Seems like a perfect way to celebrate "family day."

Thank you! I thought they deserved some TLC ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

di-chan123

Happy Family Day!

Wow....your girls are super stylish here! I love Alna's dress, can't wait to see more of it. Asuka looks adorable, as do Saber and Yuki!

What kind of name were you thinking for the 06? She's quite cute!

PlasticFantastic
Happy Family Day!

Wow....your girls are super stylish here! I love Alna's dress, can't wait to see more of it. Asuka looks adorable, as do Saber and Yuki!

What kind of name were you thinking for the 06? She's quite cute!

Something fun and cute, other than that I don't have a particular language preference. Though something that can be shortened into a nickname would be good for her.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Nightmare Tea

I was thinking a name like " Miria " that can be shorted to " Miri " or something, I dunno.

Luella seems to be a popular name with the BJD owners as well.

Try looking into some French names, since they can be very pretty!

There are also those baby-name sites you can go to.

Other than that, congrats on all the sweet loot!

Keilee

Lovely outfits, and your new girl is extremely cute! Congrats!

Dolly

What lucky girls to have such cute new clothes! And an even cuter new sister.

Oh, and your customized Asuka is amazing!

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

nkei

Wowww such awesome stuff

All your girls look so lovely! I especially love love the Cherished Rose set on Saber! It's so beautiful on her!

And that orange wig is really nice! Asuka looks like she just came right out from the anime

Good luck naming your 06 girl~ For some reason I'm also partial to a French name or maybe a Japanese name for her. Those languages just seem to fit 06 girls lol.

mitsuki

That is wonderful you got so many nice things! The new 06 girl is so cute!

AerisAquata

Oooh, how about 'Shiki' for your new 06 girl? She makes me think of Shiki Misaki from The World Ends With you!

Realshiki.jpg

PlasticFantastic
What lucky girls to have such cute new clothes! And an even cuter new sister.

Oh, and your customized Asuka is amazing!

Thank you! I feel like now that I have a wig I like for Asuka it's a lot easier to show her off. ^_^

Wowww such awesome stuff

All your girls look so lovely! I especially love love the Cherished Rose set on Saber! It's so beautiful on her!

And that orange wig is really nice! Asuka looks like she just came right out from the anime

Good luck naming your 06 girl~ For some reason I'm also partial to a French name or maybe a Japanese name for her. Those languages just seem to fit 06 girls lol.

I really like the Cherished Rose set, and I thought it really helped contrast Saber's green eyes! Thank you for your compliments on Asuka - I put a lot of thought into her and I'm really happy with the result. I'm also biased to French names for my girls (Elle and Odette!) so I'd be inclined to give her a french name too.

That is wonderful you got so many nice things! The new 06 girl is so cute!

It was really exciting to get so many outfits all at once! I couldn't help but rip into them right away!!!! ^_^

Oooh, how about 'Shiki' for your new 06 girl? She makes me think of Shiki Misaki from The World Ends With you!

hmmmm, I'll ponder it but I keep wanting to give her a name starting with P or M for some reason.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

DefectiveAngel

Your girls are gorgeous!!!

Congrats on all the new wonderful things! They all look very lovely in their new outfits.

Asuka looks marvelous! I just love that dress and it looks wonderful on her. I hope that I am able to get that dress as well, good to know that it is lined with white. I also love that wig on her, she really turned out fantastic.

Yuki looks super cute in the Rusty Tartan set. I'm with you and agree that many people under appreciated this outfit. I'm happy to own it as well and seeing it on your Yuki makes me even more excited to try it out on one of my girls. But I have reverse plans I want my Rina to try out the Rusty Tartan set and have my Yuki wear the Stylish Tartan set. ^_^ Speaking of the Stylish Tartan set Amber is looking wonderful in it! She's sooo pretty I just adore that wig on her.

Saber looks fantastic in the Cherished Rose set! It suits her perfectly with her beautiful green eyes and that lovely long blonde wig you have on her. She really does look like a regular little princess.

Alna looks amazing in that dress!!! She is absolutely stunning in it and I'm super excited to see the other pictures you will take of her wearing it.

Yoko looks wonderful in the SwallowTail Maid set. Makes me regret not getting one for mine. But I love the wig you have on yours and the pink version of that set is perfect for Yoko.

Elle looks soooooo wonderful and lovely. I love her stylish outfit, it suits her perfectly. She is such a sweet and cute girl I always love seeing her. ^_^

And last but not least your new 06 girl is amazing!!! I love her face and that outfit on her. As for a name I'm not sure, but I'm sure one will come to you very soon. It would be hard to leave a cutie like that nameless for too long. But I agree a name that begins with P or M would be nice for her.

misskale

hmmmm, I'll ponder it but I keep wanting to give her a name starting with P or M for some reason.

Hmm... going with the French names starting point, I'd say your 06 girl looks like a Mimi or a Margo/Margot.

PlasticFantastic

@DefectiveAngel: Omg! You wrote so much!!! I read through everything and I can't wait to see your Rina-chan in the Rusty Tartan set!!! The Stylish Tartan will look nice with your Yuki's dark wig.. You must give them both microphones so they can look like they're putting on a concert!!! ^o^ I'm going to try to do Alna's black-dress photoshoot this Friday - I was hoping to find a good location other than in my apartment to do the shoot but with the weather like it is I don't have many options ;_;

Hmm... going with the French names starting point, I'd say your 06 girl looks like a Mimi or a Margo/Margot.

Those are both nice! Hopefully something will click for me soon and she can have a name, cos calling her the 06 girl is starting to confuse some since she's actually my 10th DD!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

ambitiouslove

All of your girls look so stylish in their new outfits! Congrats on your new DD as well! She's adorable~ I love seeing owner photos of the 06 :)

Nehelenia

Everything looks stunning especially your new girl. She is really gorgeous! She is really sweet so you better find a sweet name for her. Maybe call her Ichigo? Sweet as a strawberry ^^

carmen171

Oh wow! those are my favorite kind of packages to recieve!! Your girls all look so lovley in thier new fare!!!Thanks for sharing the photos!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

PlasticFantastic
All of your girls look so stylish in their new outfits! Congrats on your new DD as well! She's adorable~ I love seeing owner photos of the 06

Thanks! ^_^ I'm really pleased with her, she's very versatile!

Everything looks stunning especially your new girl. She is really gorgeous! She is really sweet so you better find a sweet name for her. Maybe call her Ichigo? Sweet as a strawberry ^^

I'd actually been debating Ichigo for her because of her green eyes and pink wig, she kind of reminded me of a strawberry! I know that when I think of the right name it'll stick and that'll be the end of all this waffling!

Oh wow! those are my favorite kind of packages to recieve!! Your girls all look so lovley in thier new fare!!!Thanks for sharing the photos!

It was definitely epic to receive so many outfits all at once - I was worried it'd be hard to pick who was going to wear what but it ended up being quite easy!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

numage

They all look so stunning

The outfit are so sweet and suit them very well