Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
dolloramore

Getting into the hobby!

dolloramore

Hi everyone!
I'm digiv1ce and I fell in love with BJDs around 15 years ago! Sadly i was a teen at that time and couldn't afford any so I lurked around and waited but my interest sparkled again when I first stumbled upon DDs and other anime dolls, they were exactly what I had dreamed of πŸ₯°
I'm still doll-less but i'm looking into the community to learn more and soon buy my very first one ! I'm mainly interested in Dollfie Dream, Obitsu and SQ Lab dolls who have gorgeous sculpt that speak to me on a personnal level lmao (I really want to make dolls of my OCs!).

My other hobbies include mainly drawing, garage kits, rambling about niche interests and giving my dog 1000 pets each day (she's cute she deserves it), i also happen to live in the unfortunate no man's land of doll shops: Europe. English isn't my first language so if I make mistakes i'm sorry in advance.
Nice to meet you all!

Β 

Edited by digiv1ce
  • Like 4

Tigger

Welcome! ^^Β 

I hope you do get a dollfie soon, lovely fun companions for creativity. Making some dolls of your OC's would be an awesome fun goal. 😺

dolloramore
6 minutes ago, Tigger said:

Welcome! ^^Β 

I hope you do get a dollfie soon, lovely fun companions for creativity. Making some dolls of your OC's would be an awesome fun goal. 😺

Thank you for the warm welcome πŸ₯°

I'm planning on buying a SQ Labs head this month and a DD Body next to make a hybrid doll! I already have in mind which OC i'll do πŸ˜„

• Like 1

Tigger

Nice nice! I hope you have lots of fun together! 😺

Getting all the cool clothing to try is a joy too.Β 

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome and my DDdy Towa reckons the solution to not having any dolls is to buy some!

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpgΒ 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

dolloramore
1 hour ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome and my DDdy Towa reckons the solution to not having any dolls is to buy some!

Thank you! I'll be ordering very soon now that i've found the perfect sculpt for my doll πŸ˜„

Also your Towa is a cutie! 😊

• Like 1