Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliermiel

DD Len head on an MDD body?

ateliermiel

Hello-

I was thinking of purchasing Len recently, but was wondering- is he feasible on an MDD body? I've looked around the web for some photos of possible bodyswapping, but didn't have any luck.

I'm new to the vinyl side of the hobby and as a result was wondering if anyone had attempted this prior as this would be my first DD purchase and I would rather know going in if I should be aiming for his fullset.

Would he look super weird/bobbleheaded or not? I know some of the head sculpts look odd on MDD.

Thank you for any help!

chantelle

I think he would most likely look a bit odd/bobble headed. I don’t remember where, but I had seen a picture of Rin as a DDP which is significantly taller than the MDD but can share the same clothing so they are kind of similar in proportions. It was cute but I felt it did not look quite right as Rin’s head felt a little too big and mature for the DDP. Len’s head should be similar in size and proportion so it probably would fit in a similar way.

However, it is also a matter of personal preference! If you think the bobble headed look is cute, then by all means go for it! 😄 

Edited by chantelle

ateliermiel
12 hours ago, chantelle said:

I think he would most likely look a bit odd/bobble headed. I don’t remember where, but I had seen a picture of Rin as a DDP which is significantly taller than the MDD but can share the same clothing so they are kind of similar in proportions. It was cute but I felt it did not look quite right as Rin’s head felt a little too big and mature for the DDP. Len’s head should be similar in size and proportion so it probably would fit in a similar way.

However, it is also a matter of personal preference! If you think the bobble headed look is cute, then by all means go for it! 😄 

I think my preference really varies from doll to doll- I've seen Miku on an MDD body and it was sort of odd looking, so it really hinged on seeing pictures for me.

12 hours ago, Monty said:

One of my friends had a MDD Len:

Oh no, he's adorable. I'm doomed!