Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

KILOBYTE

hiii!!!

KILOBYTE

hi there!!! i’m very very new to doll culture, but i have admired dolls for a long time and have ALWAYS wanted a dollfie!

…and then DD kaito was revealed! so obviously, kaito is my favorite character of all time, so i seized the opportunity to preorder him! i’m sooo excited to finally be a doll mama, i splurged and got all the supplies for him! (hair care, bodysuit, etc)

anyways, i go by KB, Kilo, or Ren online! i really like gaming and art as a hobby. i also love to do photography and i cannot wait to share doll photos with you all! i’m very excited for my baby to come home, so expect me to be spamming kaito doll pics very soon! >:D

• Like 11

sunlightandtea

Welcome! Kaito is such a cutie, can’t wait to see your pics! 

• Like 2

KILOBYTE

thank you! i love his little baby face, he’s so cute compared to the mature face of the boxart!! 😄

1 hour ago, sunlightandtea said:

Welcome! Kaito is such a cutie, can’t wait to see your pics! 

• Like 1

roro_robot

Hello and welcome to you! I am also a new member who joined after receiving my own DD Kaito so its really nice to see that so many people liked him and ended up getting him too, always lovely to interact with other Kaito fans <3 I was also pleasantly surprised with how he turned out as I was expecting a more masculine and mature look from the promotional art, not that it would have been bad that way, but personally I am a much bigger fan of the cute and more feminine look he ended up with. DD Kaito is absolutely adorable and I hope he arrives soon for you! 

KILOBYTE
5 minutes ago, roro_robot said:

Hello and welcome to you! I am also a new member who joined after receiving my own DD Kaito so its really nice to see that so many people liked him and ended up getting him too, always lovely to interact with other Kaito fans <3 I was also pleasantly surprised with how he turned out as I was expecting a more masculine and mature look from the promotional art, not that it would have been bad that way, but personally I am a much bigger fan of the cute and more feminine look he ended up with. DD Kaito is absolutely adorable and I hope he arrives soon for you! 

haha yea! i love his cute face!!! i just wanna squeeze his cheeks!!!! he should be here in july so im very excited ;D

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome - as you can see my single new DD back in 2020 kind of escalated and now our big Dollfie family is very extended. I've now accepted that 18 is the right number of emotional support dolls.

Here's the very first photo of my very first DD. They really need to come with a gigantic manual, but you'll soon learn the ropes.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

KILOBYTE
3 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome - as you can see my single new DD back in 2020 kind of escalated and now our big Dollfie family is very extended. I've now accepted that 18 is the right number of emotional support dolls.

Here's the very first photo of my very first DD. They really need to come with a gigantic manual, but you'll soon learn the ropes.

spacer.png

Wow! She looks very cute ;D hopefully one day i can have a doll family too!

CrimsonSkadi

Welcome! I can't wait to see your Kaito pictures! 

battrastard

Hello, and Welcome to the forums! 

Just a friendly "Heads Up", once your first Kiddo gets home, and you two bond, there's gonna be a time where they'll start bugging you for a "Friend"... (or twelve!) Or, everything you search for online for clothing, shoes, props, etc. they're going to say "I want that one!" 

Resistance is futile...... @onion22@

Rick

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"