Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
SFSakana

DD Kaito

BeyondTime
On 6/29/2023 at 6:47 PM, SFSakana said:

before I send him for face up/hybrid on different body.

Is he remaining Kaito?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

SFSakana
13 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Is he remaining Kaito?

Yeah will still keep him as Kaito, but maybe sometimes cosplay other characters once in a while. 

• Like 1

They need love to become pretty!

SFSakana's FacebookPage | Instagram | Twitter | YoutubeSalesPage

DollForum_signature1.jpg.535caf3bc6385f534bc6c15028ae8eec.jpg
DollForum_signature2.jpg.29a356f3a56f1d07ddc0f9991d5b6a0c.jpg

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, SFSakana said:

Yeah will still keep him as Kaito, but maybe sometimes cosplay other characters once in a while.

Is he moving to a taller body then? Sorry, just curious about the body replacement. 

When my Len arrives in the Fall, his boy body is going to someone who really wants to shell a boy doll, and I'm turning Len's head into a super pretty girl. @onion9@ 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao
11 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

When my Len arrives in the Fall, his boy body is going to someone who really wants to shell a boy doll, and I'm turning Len's head into a super pretty girl. @onion9@ 

I tried Kaito as a really pretty boy but it didn't quite work. Maybe Len will work better.

My Kaito might live as a guy some time but we've made little progress in acquiring some outfits.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
Just now, Xiongmao said:

I tried Kaito as a really pretty boy but it didn't quite work. Maybe Len will work better.

I saw a repaint of Len as a girl a long time ago, and it worked really well. Volks boy sculpts tend to be a bit feminine, but they need a new face-up to really work as girls. Len might be more suited for that than Kirito or Kaito because he looks like Rin.

• Like 1

SFSakana
23 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Is he moving to a taller body then? Sorry, just curious about the body replacement. 

Yup! I got a taller BJD body to hybrid him. He looks much better when standing beside the girls now. lol

Len is a potential sculpt for pretty girl, I've seen really good looking one before. 😆

• Like 1

SFSakana

🔺 Delta League Medical Team Miku x Kaito 🔺

Fastest editing set as lighting was good, no joints editing since all covered, doll stands and stick support can be removed by 1 click using photoshop AI, such blessing. 😇

DSCF6950es.jpg

DSCF6954es.jpg

DSCF6965es.jpg

DSCF6986es.jpg

DSCF6995es.jpg

DSCF6999es.jpg

DSCF7010es.jpg

DSCF7074es.jpg

• Like 9

BeyondTime

Feels very cyberpunk, so nicely done. 

Are you using the object selection tool and content aware fill for stand removal?

SFSakana
8 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Feels very cyberpunk, so nicely done. 

Are you using the object selection tool and content aware fill for stand removal?

Thank you! Yup I use lasso to select the doll stands and the new generate fill photoshop AI helped to do the remaining. 
Here's a short video of how I edit in photoshop:

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, SFSakana said:

Thank you! Yup I use lasso to select the doll stands and the new generate fill photoshop AI helped to do the remaining. 
Here's a short video of how I edit in photoshop:

Oh, I didn't know you could type remove. I've only used generative fill to create floors for backdrop replacements. That's a useful tip.