Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AliceDoll

Maydoll Lemon Cats

AliceDoll

Oh that's perfect! Thank you! The tan is so pretty!

Edited by AliceDoll

AliceDoll

Do we know if there is a skin match for maydoll tones with other popular brands? I'm wondering if I can use some of the heads on like kumako bodies..hmmmm or vice versa? 

Also I just made my order with Superbuy and I'm nervous but also excited!! I've never done a doll pre-order before TwT!! This is my first time buying new!! 

Edited by AliceDoll

AliceDoll

Heads up to anyone wanting to order -- pre-order closes in a few days!

iPOUT

I recently took the plunge and ordered the serval head, female body, 2-part torso. I ended up ordering thru Dollection because a couple of websites are offering a darker tan color and Dollection is one of them. They described it as MYOU dark tan.

I ordered a darker tan because after buying a few tan dolls, I feel like tan isn't dark enough. And it's very rare for doll companies to offer a darker tan, especially chubby anime-style dolls like these. I know at one point Puyoo sold very dark tan dolls, but I've never seen them for sale anywhere.

If anyone is curious what the darker tan looks like, Anubisdoll shows a comparison on their sales page for the doll.

• Like 1

PolitelyNefarious

@iPOUT  Congratulations! Serval is my favorite too. They're precious! Darker tans are too rare these days- some resin companies make them, but you have to pay through the nose. I hope she's everything you're wishing for.

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

iPOUT
20 hours ago, PolitelyNefarious said:

@iPOUT  Congratulations! Serval is my favorite too. They're precious! Darker tans are too rare these days- some resin companies make them, but you have to pay through the nose. I hope she's everything you're wishing for.

Thank you! 😄 Yeah, I've noticed some companies do charge higher for darker tan but some are very fair in the price. I only had to pay $30 for the darker tan for this doll, which isn't bad when you consider that this doll comes with extra hands. ^_^

AliceDoll

For those of you who preordered via superbuy — did they send you a shipping email? 

I got a weird email this morning saying that my tracking needs to be updated — but these items are on preorder so I’m really confused??? 

it’s my first time using this proxy so idk what is going on! 😭

AliceDoll

Do we have an idea about when approx they’ll be ready? I’m so excited! 

Malloruru

(I think) I saw that maydoll has some 1/4 girls with large busts that also seem to come in tan. Does anyone know if the large bust from those dolls could be swapped onto the lemoncat body? Or some other way to mod a resin doll to have a large bust. It seems a lot easier on a vinyl ;m;. Other brands skin tone might not match, but either way I feel like matching the color will be so hard. 
But im thinking whenever i manage to get one i want her to have a big bust, with those chubby legs i think itd be so cute! And shes got one of my favorite head sculpts!

AliceDoll

Heard from my proxy! Lemoncat's from the Aug/Sept order will be requesting final payment next month! Whoohoo!

AliceDoll

Lemoncat is being shipped to Superbuy now!!! I can't wait to get her!

Sadly the heads/extra parts are not ready yet -- but maybe I can find another body in time for a second order huhu~ 

Lucybean

Hello! After reading through this thread I just had a couple questions, sorry if they were previously discussed, (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠) Does anyone know when the next preorder for Lemoncat will be available? And if so, is the only way to purchase one through a third party like superbuy, or do any sites like Janesdolland or DOLK sell them as well? I have yet to buy any bjd as I'm very new to the scene still, but I think Lemoncat might be THE one! They are so very cute and precious!!!!! ♡⁠(⁠˃͈⁠ ⁠દ⁠ ⁠˂͈⁠ ⁠༶⁠ ⁠)