Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DollBound

Fall's getting closer...

DollBound

And that means it's once again time to dress my girls up for the season... Does any one have any ideas?  I can't sew so I'd have to end up commissioning but at this point I'm not sure what I want them to be.  Same deal when winter rolls around but one thing at a time XD

Edited by DollBound
add tags

Xiongmao

I think this Rin outfit is perfect for fall.

I have a love/hate relationship with this outfit but I like the colours and the skirt.

Oddly it's supposed to be a Sakura outfit, but it looks more suited for Fall.

spacer.png

My girls are going to try to make more of Halloween this year, and this outfit is an obvious choice...

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Tira

You can always go through their current wardrobe and see what could be turned into a costume with a few accessories. Adding a witch hat to a black dress, for example, or wings and a halo to a white ensemble. Then there's the super simple options like a sheet ghost or toilet paper mummy (though I'd recommend using a roll of crepe streamer instead for the latter, since it would be more in scale). A toga or other Ancient Greek costume would be easy too, since they're just made out of rectangles that have been wrapped around the body and pinned together.

DollBound
On 8/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, Xiongmao said:

I think this Rin outfit is perfect for fall.

I have a love/hate relationship with this outfit but I like the colours and the skirt.

Oddly it's supposed to be a Sakura outfit, but it looks more suited for Fall.

spacer.png

My girls are going to try to make more of Halloween this year, and this outfit is an obvious choice...

spacer.png

I love the outfits, they are very much fall ^,^  and those shoes with the little bats on them.. OMG I love them soooo much they are adorable.

DollBound
On 8/18/2023 at 9:54 PM, Tira said:

You can always go through their current wardrobe and see what could be turned into a costume with a few accessories. Adding a witch hat to a black dress, for example, or wings and a halo to a white ensemble. Then there's the super simple options like a sheet ghost or toilet paper mummy (though I'd recommend using a roll of crepe streamer instead for the latter, since it would be more in scale). A toga or other Ancient Greek costume would be easy too, since they're just made out of rectangles that have been wrapped around the body and pinned together.

I get what you are saying but sadly there isnt really too much Luna has that can be a costume or made into one except maybe for a couple of her dresses.  I'll get a picture to post for you to see, but they'd be very witchy I think.

Xiongmao

If anyone likes bat shoes outfit Iori is wearing in the photo above there are several on Yahoo Japan Auctions right now. I so badly wanted the outfit as it's my favourite Iori Idolmaster song, but I didn't realise Volks had made the outfit.

The Rin outfit is an almost mythical outfit and exceedingly rare, but oddly I found it for an amazing price (it was missing the wig though).

I do also have a couple of mini-Volks Halloween themed sets.

Thinking further ahead I have a Snow Miku outfit and I really want to pair it up with some ice skates. If we get a cold winter this year I'd be able to get some fantastic photos.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

DollBound
On 8/29/2023 at 11:19 AM, Xiongmao said:

If anyone likes bat shoes outfit Iori is wearing in the photo above there are several on Yahoo Japan Auctions right now. I so badly wanted the outfit as it's my favourite Iori Idolmaster song, but I didn't realise Volks had made the outfit.

The Rin outfit is an almost mythical outfit and exceedingly rare, but oddly I found it for an amazing price (it was missing the wig though).

I do also have a couple of mini-Volks Halloween themed sets.

Thinking further ahead I have a Snow Miku outfit and I really want to pair it up with some ice skates. If we get a cold winter this year I'd be able to get some fantastic photos.

Bat shoes sounds adorable.  I want to do the girls up for halloween but in all honesty with us moving soon I dont think this year will happen but these are all ideas that I can keep on hand for next year.