Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Volks News 101

Monty

It came out today, Anya is the cover girl of course.

The September Collection featured in it went online a week or so ago. It will go on sale this Saturday.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_230916_DRESS09/

There is also an October collection.

The VS/VIP/GL item is a rerelease of the clasped hands/thumbs up hands. https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/special/vn101wtmi.html

• Like 5

Wasabi

Oh help no. More Kimonos... I must resist!
With the Rin and Len pre-order payments this week I don't think I'll spend more on the hobby for this month.

I'm going to pray that some of the items are still available later.

• Like 1

uoub

dunno if anyone saw, the new model they made for anya (DD chimikko) is sooo cute oh my goodness T_T I saw a tweet with the information and comparison between DD chimikko and MDD, I'm not sure if it's been shared here yet ^^;;

edit: just noticed there was a whole thread on it already. oops!

Edited by uoub
correction

Xiongmao

Wow the iconic school bag is coming back. This was briefly a grail, so if anyone wants it then snap it up.

The high school pale set looks really awesome on Miku.

I like the sailor top (now in blue) but I wish they had made a set out of it.

The Halloween stuff looks cool, but I think last year's collection was spookier.

I think we'll have a max out on school loafers, as they're useful for so many outfits (and they don't last forever sadly).

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Monty

Here’s the October collection now too. They go on sale on the 7th of October.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/dress/2310.html

edit: Also happening on the 7th, the new MDD bust parts are going up on the store as well as Rin/Len’s Senbonzakura outfits and small quantities of past limited DDs - if you were after Skadi, Matoi or Yuriko nows your chance. Unfortunately Volks have made this the same time as the October collection so uh good luck!

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_231007_DDG/

Edited by Monty
  • Like 4

Gallye

I feel like it's been a long time since I saw doll-sized rocking-horse shoes! So many companies made them back in the day and now they're kinda old-fashioned, but here they are again...

Mikuhime

They are selling the CANDY ribbons from the last issue! I was so sad that they were only sold at dolpo, but now I can get a bunch of them 🥰

Having the limited DD sale at the time as the outfit drop is definitely annoying, since outfit-only drops tend to be less painful for using the site.

mayaiincho
On 9/22/2023 at 4:06 AM, Monty said:

Here’s the October collection now too. They go on sale on the 7th of October.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/dress/2310.html

edit: Also happening on the 7th, the new MDD bust parts are going up on the store as well as Rin/Len’s Senbonzakura outfits and small quantities of past limited DDs - if you were after Skadi, Matoi or Yuriko nows your chance. Unfortunately Volks have made this the same time as the October collection so uh good luck!

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_231007_DDG/

Longed-for older sister knit set (light blue) & pink /drool

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

BeyondTime
On 9/22/2023 at 9:27 PM, Mikuhime said:

Having the limited DD sale at the time as the outfit drop is definitely annoying, since outfit-only drops tend to be less painful for using the site.

Most of those have been available for quite some time, so the load might not be as bad. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

The online store today was not happy for the October release (due to the doll rereleases I suppose, Matoi sold out fast). I managed to grab the pink and blue dress sets for Rem and Ram but forgot the nice hair accessories they added into the release. Kicking myself but not paying an extra shipping fee for one set of hair bows. 

archeotech

I just saw that the event was on by chance and quickly grabbed the Bordeaux Suspender Set and Classical trench coat (which is basically just Yor Forger's coat or very similar)

1607188919_Screenshot2023-10-07032615.png.d885dd3c320a519491e109d30b4dd0f0.png

Edited by archeotech

Beani
2 minutes ago, archeotech said:

I just saw that the event was on by chance and quickly grabbed the Bordeaux Suspender Set and Classical trench coat (which is basically just Yor Forger's coat)

1607188919_Screenshot2023-10-07032615.png.d885dd3c320a519491e109d30b4dd0f0.png

I had considered this for Yor but it doesn’t list that it fits DDdy so I skipped it. Even L isn’t listed so it seems unlikely a Dynamite can wear that closed right?

BeyondTime
16 minutes ago, Beani said:

I had considered this for Yor but it doesn’t list that it fits DDdy so I skipped it. Even L isn’t listed so it seems unlikely a Dynamite can wear that closed right?

If it's a reissue of the SD16 version of that coat it might fit. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction