Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
sugarfreeclown

Hello! (o^▽^o)

sugarfreeclown

Hello!! I always find it hard to talk about/introduce myself but I shall try lol. I’m Mikie/Clown (or any of the other names I seem to hoard /lh), I'm 20 and dolls are an absolutely huge part of me. They are my special interest and have quite literally caused me to cry due to how important they are to me. I’ve been collecting dolls in general since I was a child and have been interested in BJDs and vinyl dolls since I first found them. I currently only have 1 vinyl doll (unless you’d count an adyka flex body but since that’s silicone and metal with only vinyl hands and feet I’m not sure) who is an angelphilia girl. I’m super excited to share, meet people and just kinda exist here. :))

• Like 2

Rajke

Welcome to the forums 

@onion12@

Feel free to share some photo’s of your girl(s) (no idea if the Flexbody has a head 😅). 

Feel free to share some photo’s of your girl(s). Btw: which sculpt is your Angel Philia girl?

Greetz,

Rajke

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

sugarfreeclown

spacer.pngHere she is. She's a type n head! :))

• Like 5

Rajke
13 hours ago, sugarfreeclown said:

spacer.pngHere she is. She's a type n head! :))

She’s gorgeous. Love her hoodie too that she is wearing. @onion29@

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

sugarfreeclown

thank you!! 

Xiongmao

Welcome to the forum.

My Misaki has that hoodie, though she's not worn it for a time as she said it reminds her of her previous owner, and she's happier where she is now.

Dolls have become a huge part of my life since the unfortunate events of 2020.

Just lately my dolls special interest has collided with my writing and movie making special interests. What's happening as a result is very chaotic but it's keeping me busy, and keeping busy seems really important for good mental health.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

sugarfreeclown
6 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome to the forum.

My Misaki has that hoodie, though she's not worn it for a time as she said it reminds her of her previous owner, and she's happier where she is now.

Dolls have become a huge part of my life since the unfortunate events of 2020.

Just lately my dolls special interest has collided with my writing and movie making special interests. What's happening as a result is very chaotic but it's keeping me busy, and keeping busy seems really important for good mental health.

She looks super cute!!

It's super cool when interests collide as it gives new ways to engage with both. And yeah making sure you have ways to mentally engage is definingly good for mental health as long as it doesn't become to much. 

• Like 2

Shiiza

Hello! I'm new too 😄 Dolls have also been a special interest of mine for quite some time and I'm finally able to re-engage with it after many years! Hooray!! 

What is your girl's name? I love her sweater. So cute ; u;

• Like 1

sugarfreeclown
On 10/2/2023 at 8:46 PM, Shiiza said:

Hello! I'm new too 😄 Dolls have also been a special interest of mine for quite some time and I'm finally able to re-engage with it after many years! Hooray!! 

What is your girl's name? I love her sweater. So cute ; u;

Hi!! Her name is technically Bambina but I almost always call her Bambi or Bam :))