Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

uoub

Imomodoll 75 with custom head

uoub

Hello! I've been posting updates in the general imomo thread about her, but I wanted to give my 75cm lady a spotlight since I just got her wig and clothes today!

Her head sculpt is a modified SmD sculpt (one of the 3d files they have for download on the website) I widened the neck hole and jaw so it suited her look more! I 3d printed it myself with sunlu beige resin, which is a really good match for the flesh tone (I forgot what the exact term Imomo used for their "midtone" skin for their 75s. whatever one is the 2nd one 😛) vinyl

image.png.c7cf5b48d4f36bfb82d3e33d4436f272.png

her name is Zephyr, she's based off of an OC of mine I've had for about 5 or 6 years (before I even got into dolls!) to have a physical version of her complete was genuinely really moving, I've never had a doll that's been "complete" and seeing her in the flesh makes me feel like this hobby is really for me ;_; I almost cried lol. Wig is from dollsn and the clothes are from luts!

I don't have many good pictures of her right now because I JUST was able to finish her by putting the wig and clothes on, but I'll update this later with some new and nicer pictures TT thank you for reading!

• Like 7

Tira

I really love the head you made for her. It looks just like the art you posted in the character thread. You did a really good job making it fit the body, too. 

uoub
On 10/15/2023 at 11:14 AM, Tira said:

I really love the head you made for her. It looks just like the art you posted in the character thread. You did a really good job making it fit the body, too. 

thank you so much!!!! ;___;

I'm working on making a new sculpt possibly but I'm really attached. Maybe I'll do a new faceup if I get too picky about it.

GlassWisteria

Giant lady is the best XD 

So happy for you that you have your OC in reality in doll form and you're super happy with how she turned out! Customizing doll to your wants is the best part about doll hobby 😄

Did you do her faceup yourself? It turned out great! 

• Like 1

uoub
On 10/30/2023 at 9:49 PM, GlassWisteria said:

Giant lady is the best XD 

So happy for you that you have your OC in reality in doll form and you're super happy with how she turned out! Customizing doll to your wants is the best part about doll hobby 😄

Did you do her faceup yourself? It turned out great! 

It's true!!! We love giant ladies here

Also yes I did do the faceup myself! since posting this I've gone through a few faceups on that head but I actually printed a much better one last month (Which also went through it's share of faceup attempts)

I did another one today on the newer head! Here she is again

(the msc dried shiny but I am too happy with the faceup to actually remove it so I guess she'll just be very moisturized lol)

• Like 4

uoub

Woah I haven't updated my thread here in a bit but I am having WAY too much fun with her.

I bought some DF-H jointed hands back in November(?) from alice's collections and they got here in January and I successfully modded them onto her! She also has a brand new face again. I'm slowlyyyy getting better at making her look how she does in my head.

smaller.PNG.9a5703af9f5e87ced383448b6a05c730.PNG

(also some arm/back tattoos of lilies but I don't have great pics of those)

random.png.766f7f8a063d17b2226ad4c98f41070e.png

Sometimes with certain lighting the face and body have a bit of a different tone (body is slightly pinkish) but it doesn't bother me too much. Only really happens in crappy lighting X)

• Like 6

Courtmom
On 2/18/2024 at 11:03 PM, uoub said:

Woah I haven't updated my thread here in a bit but I am having WAY too much fun with her

Any new updates 👀 

uoub
On 5/21/2024 at 3:15 PM, Courtmom said:

Any new updates 👀 

yes actually! but no photos atm, currently redoing her faceup today

Her elbow joints have actually become very loose :^( There's no screw to tighten in them (I fully took apart the arm, and it seems that the joints are completely screw-less. they're just plastic notched together!) the  so I'm currently reading up  on any ways I can tighten them. It seems that in similarly built dolls (mostly 1/6 scales like made to move barbies) you can apply a bit of glue on the inside of the elbow to create friction/grip. I'll try this out later ^_^;; I'm not sure if me modding resin hands on her had anything to do with it.

My birthday is coming up in a month or two and my family and partner asked what I wanted and all I could think of is "I really want more doll clothes..." so hopefully by July she'll have some new outfits haha