MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTime

Rin & Natsuki Introduction

BeyondTime

battrastard
5 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

LMAO. "Call Customer Service" I was rolling on the floor over this!! 

• Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

PolitelyNefarious

Boys will be boys... unless Rin has something to say about it. Natsuki will make a fabulous girl- Len is perhaps the least masculine sculpt to ever 'guy'. But I must say, my own gents are happy Rin is living with you and not us, no matter how many times I assure them they are safe without a Miku. 😉

This exchange was so rich with jokes, I'm amazed at how much you were able to fit in and still keep the narrative flowing smoothly. Your poor girls have witnessed multiple crime scenes, I'm getting the sense, between high-rolling extortionists, unauthorized medical exams, and now...  well, uhh, Rin should fit right in once she gets settled, actually. She's going to help keep you busy.

...In all seriousness, congratulations. I look forward to seeing Natsuki's new look. Len shines beautifully out of stock makeup.

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

Rajke

I think we need a new smiley for posts like this. (😂)

very amusing story. 
Rin has a good way of ‘fixing’ problems. 

This photo was hilarious. Especially after checking out his/her pc. 

53312406416_01d2e41428_h.jpg

@onion18@ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Xiongmao

Ha ha tremendous photo story.

Well Len is a Dream Sister after all...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
On 11/5/2023 at 11:21 PM, PolitelyNefarious said:

This exchange was so rich with jokes, I'm amazed at how much you were able to fit in and still keep the narrative flowing smoothly.

I'd always intended that when I got Len I would redo him as a girl. When he shipped I had this idea: What if Len woke up after shipping & assembly, and discovered that there was a manufacturing error and his head was mistakenly shipped on a DDSG?

Imagine his shock, which would immediately become horror, as he realized his "reason to live" was missing. @onion9@

The rest of the jokes just came naturally after that, but I did write a script, and then composed the photos to fit each panel in the story. It helps to think about where the dolls should be standing in order to make the dialog flow as I figure out the dialog, but the actual posing got planned as I setup each panel. Little things, like Rin's natural curiosity when Len looked down his shorts as he desperately searched for his junk, were spontaneous.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

salica

That was hilarious !  I really enjoyed it 😂

• Thanks 1