The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

MDD f3 New Standards Koume/Yuzu (and farewell Liliru)

Motoko

I think ill get it for the body and send the head for a custom faceup as im not a huge fan of the default. :classic_huh:

PolitelyNefarious
Posted (edited)

@Motoko Or you could just get the body and put a head of your choice on it. These bodies are going to be the default eventually.

Edited by PolitelyNefarious

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

Motoko
On 1/4/2024 at 9:37 AM, PolitelyNefarious said:

@Motoko Or you could just get the body and put a head of your choice on it. These bodies are going to be the default eventually.

Good point!! Save money! 😍

• Like 1

PolitelyNefarious

@Motoko  So I stand corrected- it looks like the future is already here. You should be able to pick her up any time they're in stock now.

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

roro_robot

I recently got the new MDD 2.0 body and I love it! It's much more loose and posable than the other non 2.0 f3 dollfie I have while still being able to hold the poses well. One question for those who know more about MDD (and new releases) than me, as this is my first one, would the hands and wrist frame parts be compatible between the old MDD f3 and the new 2.0 f3 version? They look identical and I haven't seen them release any new part other than the new bust parts but I just want to be sure the hands and wrists are the same before buying any. 😅 The way they name these new versions so similarly to the old ones also adds to the confusion 😆

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, roro_robot said:

would the hands and wrist frame parts be compatible between the old MDD f3 and the new 2.0 f3 version?

They should be, yes.

Pic from Dollpoint last night:

IMG_8811

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Momopuffs

I feel like these head sculpts would be better on a mochi-ashi body or a DDP body to balance out the kinda bobble head look I feel like the have with the regular MDD body. I am curious to see what mods people decide to do on them!