Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
honooko

Doll nail art?

honooko

Hi everyone, first post!

Last weekend I went to the idoll convention in Tokyo and at least five booths had the most incredible fake nails/nails done on hand parts. (This was just one of the artists: https://twitter.com/_scintillante_ ) I have literally never seen this before and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately I didn't get to ask the artists about the process but they did seem to be mostly on vinyl hands; in my head, I feel like I could do something like this with UV resin stuff, but I'm used to work with resin, not vinyl. Would UV resin even stick? Rather than doing them straight onto the hand, I pictured making the nails and then gluing them on.

Has anyone done these!? They're so cute!

uoub

I always loved doll nail art!! I believe most people use uv resin to make them!

I can confirm uv resin sticks to vinyl, there's actually a shop on booth that sells DD skintone colored resin that a lot of people use for additive eye mods that I've used before and it works like a charm

Also, there's tiny 3d printed DD nails on booth.pm that you can glue on or use temporarily (maybe??) that comes in longer styles

I've also seen people add little charms and stuff to the hands its super cute ;_;!!!!

I hope you have fun making some lil nails if you plan on it, I'd love to see.

• Thanks 2