Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

shikabanecity

Helloooo

shikabanecity

Hello, nice to meet you!!!

I'm Kabane and I've been interested in BJDs for a few months now. I haven't had the honor of owning one before, and I would love to get a MDD or a Baby Kumako someday. I discovered BJD forums during a doomscroll session trying to find a solution for dye stains on my Nendoroid Doll😂 Benzoyl Peroxide has been working quite well. Not sure if she counts in the "Other" category because she does not meet the "head must be able to have the eyes changed" criteria. I would love to find out if I could post photos of her here, so if anyone knows the answer to this I'd be very glad. Thank you and I'm very excited to join this forum!!!

Kabane

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
42 minutes ago, shikabanecity said:

Not sure if she counts in the "Other" category because she does not meet the "head must be able to have the eyes changed" criteria.

Don’t worry, that rule isn’t enforced too strictly. There are quite a few of us with Azone dolls that have rooted hair and painted eyes, and that doesn’t seem to be a problem for anyone here. A lot of people here like Nendoroids too, and you can always turn them into Nendoroid Dolls if they’re too off-topic for the forums.

• Like 2

flora

Honestly I went from looking at nendoroids to looking at putting their heads on obitsu bodies and then decided to get a volks MDD, but I'd also had other resin bjds and felt like why not get a bigger more customizable figure? I might still want some nendoroids in the future though! Chibis are too cute! 

Tasuke

Welcome, OP!! A Wide World of little (and not-so-little) Anime Princesses Await!!!

i have two Nendo Dolls and a Regular Nendo... all three moved over to the YMY 11cm. doll body;

John_s_Room_12-3-23_6.png?width=1920&hei

- YMY Body -

Rose_-_YMY_Body_11-16-23.png?width=1920&

- GS NENDOROID Doll Original -

Nendoroid_Riding_Hood_Rose-10.jpg?width=

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Xiongmao

Welcome. I don't have any Nendoroids but I think they fit my Re:Ment Miku Miku Apartment and Convenience Stores.

Oh and Benzoyl Peroxide is really good. My original DDS Rin got a wig stain but I managed to lift most of it out by putting her head on top of my heater overnight.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.