Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Seaside Peach - CharaDo!!

Monty

IMG_8295.jpeg
Recently a new doll company ‘Seaside Peach’ has announced its own line of 1/6 dolls - キャラDo!! (A play on Kyarado/Charado, the common shortened term for Character Doll). I thought people here would be interested, so I made a thread.

They are using obitsu22 bodies, with inset eyes and wigs. The first dolls in the series are two versions of Kinako from Uchi no neko ga Onnanoko de Kawaii/My Cat is a Kawaii Girl (the same Kinako who recently had a collab with Dollbot). 

The regular version, which will be available to preorder on amimi on the 20th.

https://seasidepeach.jp/?distinations=きなこ

And the Dollybird/HobbyJapan version, which has a different face/hair colour. Often, Dollybird/HobbyJapan dolls are available on amiami, although unlike the first Kinako this one does not include an amiami link on her order info (販売情報) page.

https://seasidepeach.jp/?distinations=うちのねこが女の子でかわいい きなこ-ドール 

I’m not that familiar with this character but the dolls caught my eye because they’re extremely cute, and seem quite well made from the prototype images. I’ve also been much more interested in smaller dolls lately so it’s nice to see more 1/6 dolls with inset eyes and wigs. (note that it does say ‘wig’ on the info, but I’m wondering if they’re actually rooted wig caps like Azone Sugar Cups or Obitsu Uniform Project dolls and they just said wigs by mistake, as that has happened before. If they really are wigs, it’s impressive how good they got them to look at that scale without poofing out at all)

Anyway, I hope to see more from Seaside Peach!

Edited by Monty
  • Like 9