Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Ecchokat

Greetings from Alabama

Ecchokat

Hello all I am Ecchokat I am 31 years old and a teacher. I have many intrest ranging from reading to anime to dolls to my little ponys and transformers. I have in my doll family many Resin babies and I currently own One NS Dollfie dream on a old body with a Type 03 head Her name is Florence. I also have a small 22cm Dollfie (not sure if they are off topic or what) her name is florence as well the bigger girl is a bigger version of this doll yes. I also have a hybrid a Resin head on a New white skin DD body named widowmaker her head ecapes me what it is.

I live in alabama with my two cats Juju and Jazz and my great dane diesel. Can't wait to meet people on here. I am also ecchokat on DOA.

kymaera

Welcome to the board. I grew up in Alabama and my family's still back there. What part of there are you in?

carmen171

Welcome ecchokat!!! You sound like me I also have cats and a dog and many resin!!! You will love it here!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

baldylox

Hello and welcome aboard! Glad to have another Southerner join up. I hope you and your girls have a good time here. Please feel free to poke around and ask any questions you need to!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ecchokat

Thanks all. I am orginally from a little place called ball play near hokes bluff but now I live in rainbow city alabama

battrastard

Sounds like a full house!! Welcome "home"! Lots of good folks here, and willing to answer even the silliest questions I've come up with so far....

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

kymaera

Ah, not that far away. My family's in the area of Scottsboro which is about 50 miles due north of you.

ambitiouslove

Welcome to the forum! Hope you post up photos of your Florence, soon! <3

desukirakishou

Review bing a dead thread, but I am actually close to a lot of you guys. I am in the Boaz area and some of my family is in scottsboro,fortpayne,fyffe,and Geraldine area.

Stellalina

hi there welcome i'm new too I hope we can both make lots of friends here