Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
JewelryJelly

Hiya, papaya!

JewelryJelly

Hello fellow collectors! I am Jewelry Jelly, and have been a doll collector for most of my life since my mom gave me my first Ginny. I have a small collection of Pullips and anime dolls, and branched out to larger vinyl dolls in 2020 when I got my Smart Doll Melody.

Along with Isabelle, my Smart Doll Melody (milk) I own Cherry, a TinyFox Rita; Tsubasa, a 45 cm Obitsu on a male body, and Lily, a DDH-22 in semi-white who is currently "the cutest Beholder" according to one of my friends. (Her body's hopefully coming in the next couple of days!)

Off-topic dolls that I currently own and am proud of include an original Pleasant Company Felicity from 1993, dolls of Nurse Angel Ririka and Lina Inverse from Takara in the mid 90s, the Super Mario Bros. Licca, and the original Bandai USA Sailor Moon 6" dolls.

Aside from doll collecting, I'm also an avid gamer and write for NF (Nintendo Force) Magazine, which is a fan produced spiritual successor to Nintendo Power. I've been writing with them since 2015 and we just wrapped up our latest issue. I like to show off my dolls cosplaying when I stream on Twitch!

My other hobbies include cooking, watching anime, sewing and watching pro wrestling (my favorite wrestlers of all time are Asuka and Bryan Danielson.)

• Like 2

🩷 Isabelle (Smart Doll Melody Milk) 💛 Cherry (TinyFox 1/4 Rita) 🧡 Tsubasa (Obitsu 45cm Male, Luna head)

💚 Lily (MDD DDH-22 Semi White) 💜 Jessica (DDDy DDH-09 Flesh) ❤️ Ruby (TBD DDH-06 Semi White)

That_Dollfie_Dude

Welcome to the forums!  I'm honestly shocked to see Nurse Angel Ririka S.O.S. get a call out here!  My goodness!  What a classic.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

• Like 1

Giallo_Gatta

You sound really fun, and I might just have to steal "Hiya, papaya!" for future useful. Welcome to DollDreaming!

JewelryJelly
On 12/20/2023 at 9:12 PM, Imawerecat said:

You sound really fun, and I might just have to steal "Hiya, papaya!" for future useful. Welcome to DollDreaming!

I actually stole it from Fire Emblem Engage, it’s the catch phrase of Yunaka.

🩷 Isabelle (Smart Doll Melody Milk) 💛 Cherry (TinyFox 1/4 Rita) 🧡 Tsubasa (Obitsu 45cm Male, Luna head)

💚 Lily (MDD DDH-22 Semi White) 💜 Jessica (DDDy DDH-09 Flesh) ❤️ Ruby (TBD DDH-06 Semi White)

Xiongmao

Welcome to the forum.

I kind of accidentally got into vinyl dolls after looking for an emotional support Miku and also rediscovering my love of all things Japan during the lockdowns (I'd previously visited Japan in 2007-10). Ironically I now have a Miku but she's caused a bit of grief lately. How ironic.

I have an extended doll family and their YouTube channel has been exploding lately (kawaiidolls.tv). We'll probably make a video about the recent Twitch TOS woes, because that would be a really funny topic.

Oh and during the lockdown my first DD (Towa) and I had a huge thing for Stardom wrestling. We haven't watched it for a while but I always thought of commissioning one of their outfits in DD size.

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.