Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Roserolls

AP bust and torso compatibility?

Roserolls

Hi, I was wondering if there's some kind of guide available for which Angel Philia busts fit which torsos? I have an AP Natsuka, and according to Faitz, she has a type C-3 bust and type H torso. The C-3 bust is too big and low to fit into any of my current clothes, so I was wondering if the type C-1 bust would be able to fit the torso instead? All the busts and torsos are the soft skin type, so I would assume they would be somewhat pliable, but I just wanted to make sure before spending the money on the bust that it would fit somewhat decently. Thanks!

chef_mai
On 12/30/2023 at 4:52 PM, Roserolls said:

Hi, I was wondering if there's some kind of guide available for which Angel Philia busts fit which torsos? I have an AP Natsuka, and according to Faitz, she has a type C-3 bust and type H torso. The C-3 bust is too big and low to fit into any of my current clothes, so I was wondering if the type C-1 bust would be able to fit the torso instead? All the busts and torsos are the soft skin type, so I would assume they would be somewhat pliable, but I just wanted to make sure before spending the money on the bust that it would fit somewhat decently. Thanks!

For busts, the letter denotes the size of the opening where the bust slots into the lower torso.

H (and I) busts have the widest opening and fit comfortably onto a type-H lower torso.

C busts are a little narrower but will still fit fine with a little elbow grease. If you're considering the C1, I'd recommend the H2 since it will fit better onto that type-H torso you already have but is otherwise the same "size". (Disclaimer: I have one for sale on the marketplace)

You might want to consider the regular H bust which is close to an Obitsu Medium in fit and will comfortably fit into all 50cm Azone clothing.

Edited by chef_mai

Roserolls

I forgot about this post for a second! I already ordered and received the C1 bust (it was the only softskin bust in tan available) and it fit just fine, I just had to squish and pull the torso a little bit to get it on 👍