Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

evie_magica

Hello everyone =^-^=

evie_magica

Hii!! My name is Eve and im from America, i am usually a lurker on forums but i would love to post about my doll! 

I've been interested in Dollfie Dreams for about 6 years and finally was able to get one this Christmas! I'll be posting photos of my Aria when i can ^_^ i am VERY new to this forum so i am still figuring out on how to navigate on here! I have collected Monster High for about 2-ish years before finally getting a small Azone May 2023, I am planning to buy more dollfie items such as wigs and clothes along with another doll in the future!! >.< I really hope to make friends here <3 

Though i am new to having a Dollfie of my own, i have researched them for years on social medias!! (Youtube, Twitter, ETC.) <3 

I have a very small doll family compared to others here, but i hope to grow it in the near future <333 

spacer.png

• Like 5

asukakanea

welcome! nice to meet you! I'm from America too.

• Like 1

Rajke

Welcome to the forums

@onion12@

Sometimes we warn people that Dollfies and other dolls are addictive. But you fell already in the rabbithole.

@onion9@@onion6@

which Dollfie did you bought? 
We do like photo’s. 

Seeya around 

Rajke

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

evie_magica

Here's my Aria for those curious <33

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Xiongmao

Welcome. Aria is very cute. I only had one DD (Towa) for 18 months then kind of all hell let loose. Although yesterday I was updating the document with all their birthdays on and incredibly nobody has a birthday in April.

Also nice Azone poster. I have a few (well a lot) of Pureneemos and we're eagerly awaiting the Lycoris Recoil pair. That was such an awesome anime.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke
1 hour ago, evie_magica said:

spacer.png

She’s cute. I also recognise her outfit. It’s from Adykadoll. 
@onion26@

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

evie_magica

Thank you so much! and yes! i love the clothes she makes <33

evie_magica
2 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome. Aria is very cute. I only had one DD (Towa) for 18 months then kind of all hell let loose. Although yesterday I was updating the document with all their birthdays on and incredibly nobody has a birthday in April.

Also nice Azone poster. I have a few (well a lot) of Pureneemos and we're eagerly awaiting the Lycoris Recoil pair. That was such an awesome anime.

Thank you so much <3 and omgg i'm thinking of getting Towa next but im not sure if i want her or a custom lol and tysm!! azone dolls are one of the cutest besides dollfie ^-^

• Like 1

ZaPpA_721

Welcome!! Glad to see you finally took the plunge and looking forward to seeing pics of your first DD. I find the best part of having one is taking pics and using pics for storytelling.

• Thanks 1

strawberrywho
On 1/5/2024 at 11:38 AM, evie_magica said:

spacer.png

Welcome and great choice for a first vinyl doll. <. she is super cute.

• Thanks 1

Xiongmao
On 1/5/2024 at 7:31 PM, evie_magica said:

Thank you so much <3 and omgg i'm thinking of getting Towa next but im not sure if i want her or a custom lol and tysm!! azone dolls are one of the cutest besides dollfie ^-^

My Towa says there's nothing to think about... everyone needs a Towa in their life 😁.

My Towa is a custom in that she has a much better Towa wig than her original one.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.