Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

Mrfjmg03 Photo Corner

MrFjmg03

This will be a space for me to share pictures of my current DD collection. I went from having 29 on-topic dolls including DD, and Angelphilia to only 5 Dollfie Dream….. and I couldn’t been happier. My collection keeps constantly changing and I never keep any of the pictures of the dolls I sold (which mostly have gone to @baldylox…Thank you) So that’s why my photos always disappear. But I’m currently extremely happy with my collection that includes 3 Sasara white gothic, 1 Kan’u, and 1 DDB Kaito. So, I want to have a space where I can shared the random crapy picture I take of them with my old cellphone LOL

So I want to start with a character that has reborn a bunch of times. This is her 5th reincarnation LOL and I can honestly say I’m extremely happy with this version. After 13 years Panchita is finally the way I imagined her. This is her fifth reincarnation. She is finally perfect. I couldn't be happier. My voluptuous sexy Mexican girl is complete. I pierced her hears myself and that was easier and scarier than I thought. I even cut my finger in the process (exaggerating was a tiny cut that bled a lot LOL). The only missing thing to make her 100% perfect is her bright red lips. I love the braided wig she has right now, she also has a Monique gold Anna wig that she alternates with. I’m still looking for an even longer braided wig in the same style. Now lets inaugurate this thread.

Here she is “Panchita La Mexicana”

IMG_3725.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

IMG_3727.jpeg

IMG_3728.jpeg

IMG_3729.jpeg

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 6

Momopuffs

some ribbons tied into her hair or woven in would be very traditional esp for southern regions of Mexico! she also 100% needs a rifle to finish the look!! she is gorgeous though either way!!

MrFjmg03
On 1/13/2024 at 12:10 PM, Momopuffs said:

some ribbons tied into her hair or woven in would be very traditional esp for southern regions of Mexico! she also 100% needs a rifle to finish the look!! she is gorgeous though either way!!

Thank you. 

No rifles!!!, she is not a Soldadera just an everyday Mexican women from my imagination LOL. I just based her in the characters some of my favorite Mexican actress from the golden age of cinema in Mexico used to play. Like Dolores Del Rio, Elsa Aguirre, Maria Felix, Silvia Pinal etc. I remember when I was little back in Mexico I was so amazed with the beauty of these women, specially when they wore their braids in movies. I have considered the ribbon on her head but not for her everyday casual look. Maybe when she has a more fancy dress I will give her the ribbons on the hair :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

Momopuffs

Bien hermosas las del época de oro 🥰 but totally get the vibe! My bisabuela was a soldadera that's why I always associate it with the rifles hahaha

• Like 1

CK170

Are those human earrings that you used for the bride picture? Either way she's beautiful 

MrFjmg03
6 minutes ago, CK170 said:

Are those human earrings that you used for the bride picture? Either way she's beautiful 

No. They were earring made for bjd. I got them from Etsy long ago :)

CK170
Just now, MrFjmg03 said:

No. They were earring made for bjd. I got them from Etsy long ago :)

That's neat.

Etsy seems to be such a good resource, I should honestly use it more often

baldylox

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you once again for letting me adopt that group of girls from you.  They are all so pretty!  I'll share pics here once I get some uploaded to Flickr.

Congrats again on your final Panchita, she looks really good!  I especially like her bridal setup, muy bonita!  <3 

Billy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03
On 2/4/2024 at 2:17 PM, baldylox said:

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you once again for letting me adopt that group of girls from you.  They are all so pretty!  I'll share pics here once I get some uploaded to Flickr.

Congrats again on your final Panchita, she looks really good!  I especially like her bridal setup, muy bonita!  <3 

Billy

Thank you so much for adopting them. Thanks to you I was able to get my third Sasara :)

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

I recently got a Smartdoll pear body girl and I LOVE HER!!! She is so gorgeous that made me adopt a second one. Currently fighting the urge to get a third one.

Here are a few pictures of my 1st Smartdoll pear body. I named her Gordibuena.

2024-02-16_08-07-38.jpg

2024-02-16_08-08-28.jpg

2024-02-16_08-08-49.jpg

2024-02-16_08-09-23.jpg

2024-02-16_08-09-50.jpg

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 5

DesertPhantom51

I am Spartacus!   

• Haha 2

baldylox

I see you finally got your other school uniform, congrats!  They all look so nice together.  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03
5 hours ago, baldylox said:

I see you finally got your other school uniform, congrats!  They all look so nice together.  :) 

Billy

Thank you. Also I was able to get a default wig for my Unicorn (1st Sasara). I’m so happy all my girls are completed :)

• Like 1

Giallo_Gatta
On 3/13/2024 at 3:10 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

Who's who? 💕😘

2024-03-13_01-06-00.jpg

2024-03-13_01-06-30.jpg

2024-03-13_01-06-38.jpg

Great googly moogly, they're multiplying!

• Haha 4