Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DreamingFish

Kikipop clothes patterns?

DreamingFish

Does anyone know of any kikipop clothes patterns? Or maybe patterns for other dolls that'd fit kikipop dolls? I've got one coming in the mail and I'd like to have different clothes for her 😅 I'm struggling to find anything except one pattern for overalls.

Thespian

A lot of Blythe dress patterns can be modified to fit. The chests are roughly the same size, so I find that sleeveless dresses intended for Blythe fit fine, I just have to remove the hands to put them on. I have a few from YlangGarden on Etsy that fit very well and are pretty cute! You would probably have to modify the pattern for anything with fitted sleeves, though, as Kikipop dolls have a different set of arm measurements.

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09 🧡 Unnamed DDS Anthy Himemiya

Any pronouns are fine

la_

Dollybird volume 21 has three outfits' worth of Kikipop patterns. They include a dress, button-down and pants plus accessories so they can be pretty versatile if you alter them. I've attached pictures of the finished items from the magazine below.  Mandarake Sapporo has a copy for 1500 yen in stock at the moment.

PXL_20240120_185551460.jpg

PXL_20240120_185545281.jpg

PXL_20240120_185548105.jpg

• Thanks 1