Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticJester

Hello hello!!

PlasticJester

Hello all, it's nice to meet you! I haven't used a proper forum in a long time, sorry if I'm a bit shy. I'm Ness (he/him or they/them) and I'm currently waiting on my first vinyl doll! A 1/4th imomodoll boy body, specifically. When it comes to the larger doll community, I've been in it for about 10 years, since I was a teenager. I have resin dolls, ABS dolls like Pullip, and love fashion dolls, but now I'm finally taking the plunge into vinyl!

I'm an artist and writer, and an amateur seamstress and face-up artist. I really like bold, cartoony face-ups! I'm really big into cartoons and anime in general, as well as horror media, video games, and DnD. I would eventually like to get into doll modding as well, but that's too terrifying for me right now. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions once my first doll comes in, so please bear with me as a newbie owner! Nice to meet you all!

• Like 5

395895163_DollGroupPixel.png.2e3e4b229f96b86eed9347c93eb5864c.png

Rajke

Welcome to the forum.

@onion12@

You will notice that the Vinyl BJD hobby is as addictive as the resin one. A second will definitely follow. 
As long as you keep your wallet locked away and don’t feed your vinyl boys and girls after midnight everything will be fine.

@onion6@

Don’t forget to post photo’s when your boy arrives. We also like Resin and other doll type. Feel free to post photo’s of them in the off topic dolls section of the forum. 
@onion20@

Seeya around,

Rajke 

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.