Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

lunarlemons

hello!

lunarlemons

hi! i'm lunarlemons, i have been collecting figures and dolls for a while now but just recently signed up here. I am decently active on MFC with the same username if you would like to check out my figure collection.  i love anime and danmei! my grail doll would be Sailor Mars Dollfie and i would love to see a Furude Rika Dollfie made to go with my Rena! i look forward to getting to know everyone!

I currently own 5 Dollfie Dream and two Ringdolls ^^ I have one more Dollfie and one more Ringdoll ordered. 

Owned:

Dollfie -

• Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
  • Emilia (re:Zero)
  • Snow Miku Reboot (vocaloid)
  • Megumin (konosuba)
  • Ryuuguu Rena (higurashi, MDD

Ringdoll- 

• Hua Cheng (TGCF)
  • Xie Lian (TGCF) (donghua ver)

Ordered:

• Hatsune Miku NT (vocaloid)  - Dollfie
  • His Highness Who Pleased the Gods (TGCF) - Ringdoll 
  • Like 4

lunarlemons

I know Ringdolls are resin and off topic but they felt worth mentioning 😛 

Rajke

Welcome, we have already met on MFC. 
@onion12@

You have already a beautiful doll collection. And Rena is one of my favourite MMD. 
We do have a section for of topic dolls. A lot of members including myself do also like resin dolls.

We have a weak point for photo’s. Feel free to share your collection with us.

@onion6@

Seeya around,

Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.

lunarlemons
10 hours ago, Rajke said:

Welcome, we have already met on MFC. 
@onion12@

You have already a beautiful doll collection. And Rena is one of my favourite MMD. 
We do have a section for of topic dolls. A lot of members including myself do also like resin dolls.

We have a weak point for photo’s. Feel free to share your collection with us.

@onion6@

Seeya around,

Rajke

Oh yes, I remember talking to you on MFC!!

I love my Rena doll. 🥹 I find the MDD to be a good size even tho some people saw that as a negative for her. I’m really hoping they make a Rika some day! She’d be such a cute addition to Rena. 

my most recent doll is the snow Miku. Unfortunately I didn’t realize that even touching the Dollfie against your shirt would instantly stain it. 😭 so I’m in the process of trying to remove the stain. 

lunarlemons

I’m still a little embarrassed about my photography skills but hoping to improve and then maybe I’ll post some~

Rajke
3 hours ago, lunarlemons said:

Oh yes, I remember talking to you on MFC!!

I love my Rena doll. 🥹 I find the MDD to be a good size even tho some people saw that as a negative for her. I’m really hoping they make a Rika some day! She’d be such a cute addition to Rena. 

my most recent doll is the snow Miku. Unfortunately I didn’t realize that even touching the Dollfie against your shirt would instantly stain it. 😭 so I’m in the process of trying to remove the stain. 

Rena is cute. She has an incredible headsculpt with different expressions depending how she is post. When a Rika (or other girl from Higurashi) comes out I definitely want one. 
@onion9@

I feel your pain with accidentally staining your doll. When I got Shisha her head slipped out of my hands flying around and falling back into the box. The result was scuff marks on her face. Weird thing is that they aren’t as visible now as the time when it happened but the feeling that goes with it. 

I saw your question in the doll collectors club. Black clothing is a nightmare in combination with vinyl. Also some of Dollfie’s accessories like the Escalibur sword stain quickly too. Unfortunately I really don’t know how to remove stains from the nose. 

3 hours ago, lunarlemons said:

I’m still a little embarrassed about my photography skills but hoping to improve and then maybe I’ll post some~

Don’t worry about your skills. You will notice that your photo’s will improve over time. If I look back at some of my photo’s I posted 7 years ago on MFC…… 

@onion2@

Never photographing and posting also means no improvement. 
What was very useful for me is Orchid Dolls photographing tutorial.

Orchid Doll photography tutorial

Rajke

I have one rule for myself when it comes to photographing dolls or figures: If I photograph a figure or doll as a character, I want to see on the photo the character first and then the doll or figure. 
@onion34@

strawberrywho

that's an awesome collection. I'll keep an eye out for your posts. hope u enjoy ur time here 💓 

lunarlemons
14 hours ago, strawberrywho said:

that's an awesome collection. I'll keep an eye out for your posts. hope u enjoy ur time here 💓 

Thank you!!! 

strawberrywho
6 hours ago, lunarlemons said:

Thank you!!! 

you're welcome 😊