Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Angelfangs

.˚ * ꒰ঌ hello ໒꒱ * ˚.

Angelfangs

hello its wonderful to be here. i am very new to this platform and dolls. i have spent a lot of my time building anime themed bjd model kits an have decided to start the doll hobby as well. so here i am. now i will be very active on here. i have a question. what should my first doll be? im running out of money due to my model kit building hobby so it shouldn't be to expensive. 
thanks 
-A

• Like 1

pericat

Have a look at what dolls look like at different scales! Many of us here love our Dollfies and Smart Dolls, but there's tons of other doll companies out there!

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome. Anime dolls are very cool. My first was DDdy Towa (center). She's a standard model so cost quite a bit less than the character models. My second was Uzuki Shimamura (left) and Kizuna AI (right). The 1:3 dolls are large enough that they kind of feel like being real little people.

If you're really pushed for funds the Azone Pureneemo character models are nice to collect.

Are you into any particular animes? Right now I'm into Frieren and Bocchi. I really want to make a custom Bocchi because honestly that show is so close to my own life lol 😵.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

strawberrywho

I noticed ur question on dolls that aren't too expensive then I'd suggest imomodoll and tinyfox but they only offer female types up to 1/4. if u can spend more then I'd suggest going with paradox they use parts from obitsu but have a ton of options in size and are easy to buy parts for if something breaks. Tho I also think azone a great option like the iris collection bc they are full sets and come with everything,(face up, wig , eyes, and clothes). I hope this helps you. <3 Tho most important of all do ur reach on the brands that spark ur interest and figure out what's right for you.