Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yura

Nice to meet you!

Yura

Hi! My name is Julia, but everyone knows me as Yura. I'm a digital artist/illustrator and I live from that! Yura is my artist name, in honor of one of my characters!

I started collecting since I was too young, with lots and lots of animal figurines and plushies. I became a serious figure collector 10 years ago (mainly nendoroids) from games, Disney, Vocaloid and anime. I was born in Argentina, where collecting was and is still really hard or impossible, due to inflation and huge taxes. I got my first group of nendoroids from second hand community.

But thankfully I moved to Spain 4 years ago and my collection grew a lot and too fast since then!

I've been wishing to start with big dolls for many years, but it wasn't until 3 years ago that my income let me start and I got my first Dollfie Dream! (Custom Mito Mashiro). I own 6 DDs, an obitsu 47cm with resin head and many floating DD heads waiting for bodies! xD

Besides digital art I also love working on toys/figures customs and miniatures. And since I started collecting Dollfies, I work on face ups aswell!

Almost all of my dolls are based on my own characters designed/drew by me! I will be sharing them with all of you soon ^^

• Like 8

strawberrywho

that's awesome I can't wait to see what type of face ups u create and welcome <3

• Like 1

Tierparkzone

Welcome to the forum!

3 hours ago, Yura said:

Almost all of my dolls are based on my own characters designed/drew by me! I will be sharing them with all of you soon ^^

If the doll in your avatar picture is an indication of what we can expect, I'm very much looking forward to meeting your dolls. 😁

• Like 2

SonataAvalon

Welcome

• Like 1

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

Rajke

Welcome to the forums

@onion12@

The doll in your avatar looks incredibly cute. I also think I have seen her online somewhere before. I definitely want to see your other girls as well.

Seeya around,

Rajke

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Giallo_Gatta

Hello! 

• Like 1

Yura
18 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Welcome to the forum!

If the doll in your avatar picture is an indication of what we can expect, I'm very much looking forward to meeting your dolls. 😁

Omg THANK YOU!! I'm going to post about her first hehehe

• Haha 1

Yura
4 hours ago, Rajke said:

Welcome to the forums

@onion12@

The doll in your avatar looks incredibly cute. I also think I have seen her online somewhere before. I definitely want to see your other girls as well.

Seeya around,

Rajke

Thank you so much!! TnT You probably saw her from my Instagram! ^^ I will post her first when I can!

Edited by Yura

Rheynna

Hi! I love your avatar so I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection 🥰

lunarlemons

Hello and welcome!! Can’t wait to see your pics~

Yura

Thank you so much!!! :') I'm glad you like her!

Yura

Thank you!!! I'm excited to share them!

Yura
3 hours ago, Rheynna said:

Hi! I love your avatar so I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection 🥰

Thank you so much!!! :') I'm glad you like her! (I don't know why, but the first time quote didn't work xD)

Yura
3 hours ago, lunarlemons said:

Hello and welcome!! Can’t wait to see your pics~

Thank you!!! I'm excited to share them!

Xiongmao

Welcome. I lived in Spain for a while (Barcelona). I had such a great time there.

I only own 1 Nendoroid (Empty Miku) but our doll family is very large now.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ZaPpA_721

Welcome!! Can't wait to see your pics of your doll family and custom faceups 😊