Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DivinitaAria

Pullips :)

DivinitaAria

How many DD owners/enthusiasts own Jun Planning Pullips, Dals, Byul, ect?

Other general discussion of Pullips.

I have a Dal Joujou, Yumi, who was sort of an impulse buy last year. The only time I've ever seen Pullips in person was at the Pop Gallery (Pop Art Gallery?) in Florida. They were in glass cases and I freaked out, but of course I didn't want to spend all my money then and there.

Yumi will probably be the only Jun Planning doll I will own. She's pretty adorable in her Angelic Pretty dresses (Dreamy Dollhouse and Sugary Carnival). I finally took off her default wig and tried on my other doll wigs. She stole my BJD Aria's wig for now . Here's a picture of her before I took off her wig

6900426841_22352433b9.jpg

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

milkytea

I've collected Pullips on and off for several years. I currently have two--a Romantic Alice named Clover and a Romantic Alice Pink ver. named Thistle. ♥ They're sisters.

6508604133_9d386f94d7.jpg

I've owned more Pullips at other times, but personally I like my other types of dolls a bit more. I don't really like customizing Pullips--even though other Pullip owners are really involved in doing so. I admire what they're doing, but I don't enjoy it myself. I have the two that I currently own because there was nothing about them that I wanted to change.

I love the concept of the Angelic Pretty dolls because I ♥ Angelic Pretty, but I'm not really into prints in general so a doll wearing a print doesn't really enthrall me. I keep hoping they'll release one in an outfit I actually like--then I'd buy one~

wotafarce

I have one, she is a vampire named Elisabeth.

Bought her two years ago as I was fascinated by her outfit and her eyes.

I have considered modifying her with an Obitsu body to allow her to pose better but have not got around to it. I really like the idea of the movable eyes it makes changing the look of a pose very easy.

Still like her, she sits on my bookcase looking all dark and mysterious.

DivinitaAria

Your girls are so precious! And I can relate - I will probably only own one or two at a time as I prefer Dollfie Dreams over anything! I also like the fact that they come "complete." I have no plans on customizations (except for the wig swap).

I like prints in general, but the quality of the print on Yumi's dresses aren't so great. Had I known I would've went for a different doll.

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

misskale

I want to get one of the Comicon Pullips, but I can't decide which I want between the two of them.

LunaNekoMagik

I have Taeyang Sebastian, Private Tutor version, and the Pullips Shan-ria, Uncanricky, and Romantic Alice Pink. They're all so lovely, albeit a bit hard to take care of. (My Uncanricky came with her wrist completely broken off and I waited almost 4 months to get her an obitsu body.) Still, I'm sure if I didn't like this hobby, Pullips would be my only

Cauldroness

I think at one point I had 30ish Pullips, and if you counted all the ones I've owned at various points it's probably closer to 50, but I've slowly been selling them off in an attempt to get back to a more reasonable number.

Right now I have two Bouquets, a Blue Bouquet custom, Noir, two gothic customs, Haute LA, China China, and a partially customized Holly that I plan on keeping.

I have several that I'm planning on selling, too: Moon, Street, Squall, Carol, a fully customized Withered, Fourrure, and Mercu.

Everyone I'm keeping has been swapped over to a new body -- Obitsus for everyone except Holly (Volks EB Beauty) and Haute LA (discontinued Volks body of unknown origins?). Haute might be the closest I have to stock, as her only change was the body.

I don't think I'll buy any new ones, but I can't imagine letting go of some of my older girls. Especially my precious Bouquets!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

GothicKDM

I have 4. Black Butler Sebby, an older girl i keep calling Nana because she looks like her but i think its Rita. I just am only fond of the two i have, because Sebby and Nana look like my friends characters Locke and Eden. Plus 3 days after i got sebby his foot fell off -______- while i was out and about so its gone forever.

I am selling my Zuora and Carival LE Chloi.

klein

The male happened to hand me his psp with Rozen Maiden loaded up on it while we were waiting in line for a panel at Anime Boston five or six years ago. I loved it and started collecting various figures etc from it then I saw the Pullips, I got Shinku for my birthday and I ended up ordering Suiseiseki myself that night. It's all been kind of downhill from there

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

gaiaswill

Haha my grail Pullip would be Kirakishou. OF COURSE she would have to be like the only really limited one of all the Rosen Maidens. I thought that $1k was off a decimal place! No, no it is not.

Such is the sound of fate's laughter. Or was that my soul breaking? oTL

misskale

I actually just got my first Pullip today. I got Nahh-ato. I am surprised she's as cheap as she is, I think she's gorgeous.

JoltFiend

There was a small booth at SDCC that had a few for sale. I was really tempted at getting a few of them, but in the end, I decided not to even though the prices were very decent. I also realize I should have taken some pictures of the exclusives that they had like some of the DC characters.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

leitan
I actually just got my first Pullip today. I got Nahh-ato. I am surprised she's as cheap as she is, I think she's gorgeous.

i also have Nahh-ato... she's currently in pieces though as she is/was one of my custom projects (faceup is done, need to put her back together, find eyechips and wig...). i got her very cheap too- for like $60ish or possibly less (can't remember). she just doesn't seem very popular.

i also have Kaela and Rei (duh *rolls eyes at self*). while i admit Pullips are really cute - and i like looking at pictures of them - i don't have immediate plans to every buy any more. i just like other kinds of dolls better. obviously i'm gonna eat my words at some point if i ever see a truly epic Pullip that i just ~must have~, and i have secretly wanted a Dal for ages (so maybe one day i will get one), but i just can't convince myself to buy any more than the 3 (or 2.5, if you consider Naah-ato needs to be reconstructed right now) i already own atm.

anyway, here is a pic of my Rei...and yet another Rei.

7082114841_b75acf9b11_z.jpg

pu-re-02 by ___rei, on Flickr

leitan
Haha my grail Pullip would be Kirakishou. OF COURSE she would have to be like the only really limited one of all the Rosen Maidens. I thought that $1k was off a decimal place! No, no it is not.

Such is the sound of fate's laughter. Or was that my soul breaking? oTL

yeah, one of my local anime goods stores carries Pullips (http://animadness.com -check out their site if you're on the East Coast!) and i asked one of the co-owners to show me some of the Pullips they had behind the counter one day. they had "Another Alice" who is one of the more tempting Pullips to me for $500, OTL.

then again, remember that not only are some Pullips limited edition, but they were first produced in the early 00s which means some Pullip editions are nearly a decade old - that's going to account for a huge rise in price (like for example you can often expect to pay ~1k for the original Principessa!)

Dezarii

I used to have Kirakishou but sold her; something about the mustard yellow eyes clashed with her pale hair and delicate white clothes, but she was very pretty. She has the body with the wrist that breaks, but she's also the kind that gets neck melt if you obitsu her. She is very special, but at the end of the day she's just a regular Pullip made with the same quality as all the others.

aiRreyes

Oh wow a pullip thread! xD so happy to found this one!

Just wanna share something about being a pullip owner.. I sold my first pullip due to financial problem and guess what... I just found out that my first pullip namely suigintou has been sold to several "doll collectors/owner" who sells then istantly as well hearing from this with my friends in out doll community. I'm on a mission to save back my pullip from the harsh people

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

aiRreyes

about the pullips xD I have a total of 3 Pullips Got the 2 version for Pullip Yuki the one with red eyed and the other with brown eyes and Pullip Chelsea

Pullip Chelsea

6673996893_e4599587e6.jpg

7152035255_1c4f6103ba.jpg

Pullip Yuki (brown eyes)

6504031881_d0f9e30831.jpg

6487080783_6c4ed3a011.jpg

7005947216_d14e575cce.jpg

Pullip Yuki (red eyed ver.)

7407448116_b0a2a78c31.jpg

And currently on a mission to get back my Pullip Suigintou for they've been passing her around

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

JRuzzy

Hey everyone,

I have a Pullip Fourrure for sale if anyone wants! lol

im not a mahoosive fan of pullips, but ive recently seen some customs that i thought were super cute!

cheers

J

"In a small, small world where my hands are HUGE!!"

leitan
about the pullips xD I have a total of 3 Pullips Got the 2 version for Pullip Yuki the one with red eyed and the other with brown eyes and Pullip Chelsea

wow, all your Pullips are lovely, but i especially like the 1st pic of your Chelsea! gonna follow you on flickr ^^

aiRreyes
wow, all your Pullips are lovely, but i especially like the 1st pic of your Chelsea! gonna follow you on flickr ^^

Oh thank you! my Chelsea got a new look haven't took any recent photo of them due to our bad weather here >.< Thank you once again

eroge-maid

Ive got a purezza summer, brand new purezza, street, uncanricky, custom little red riding hood and a squall. Im getting a Dal for christmas and then after that Im getting my dream DD daughter

Maid-sama's DD-daughters is a family of FOUR

Panda Yoshino x Amity Hirasawa x Shiki Kiyomi x Ringo Wan-Chan

where the rainbows, butterflies and dollies are...

aiRreyes
Ive got a purezza summer, brand new purezza, street, uncanricky, custom little red riding hood and a squall. Im getting a Dal for christmas and then after that Im getting my dream DD daughter

Oh nice Uncanricky! i really love her stock outfit xD which Dal are you getting for christmas? also which dream DD?

eroge-maid

Ive been fancying my own DD since I started out in the doll collecting community. I've got a picture in my head of her character I'm just not sure exactly how she'll look in real life lol

Im getting a monomono dal, i love her!

Maid-sama's DD-daughters is a family of FOUR

Panda Yoshino x Amity Hirasawa x Shiki Kiyomi x Ringo Wan-Chan

where the rainbows, butterflies and dollies are...