Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Zai

Zai’s photos of Stoli!

Zai
Posted (edited)

I recently received a wig order with a few goodies for my lovely Stoli and thought I’d start a thread to track her development as a character!

She’s still in her standard full-set in these photos and hopefully some ordered clothes will arrive soon, but thought I’d show what I a really cute wig that I received with the others that I ordered as a free one. I was skeptical about it fitting well with her character/look but think it looks rather sweet on her. I’m still getting used to styling wigs and the fact that she has no ears on her head sculpt did make it hard to hide her wig cap, lol, but I’ve still yet to take it off since I’ve put it on her… hnnng, she looks like such a darling in it! 

Doll: Y’shtola
Outfit and eyes: Default/fullset
Wig: For My Doll [Twintails FMD-1166] 8.5-9inch
Hair Accessories: For My Doll

IMG_6718.jpeg.f3dc498e8c91a7ca4d8c6c920f79e509.jpeg

IMG_6717.jpeg.f39289864cf0140a452b6d17ec775d9b.jpeg

Edited by Zai
Spelled my own name wrong, lol
  • Like 8

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).
Future friends: DD Alisaie, DD Alphinaud, DD Icon and a TinyFox friend or two. 
Maybe future friends: DD 2B, DD 9S, DD Luka

Beani

She looks absolutely adorable in that wig and the little clips offsetting her eyes are perfect. Makes me think the Y’shtola in my house needs a wig change (and I simply adore her default one too!).

• Like 1

Giragira

This wig makes her look very gentle, I think it's a great look for her! And Beani is right those little clips match her eyes very nicely.

• Like 1

Zai
17 hours ago, Beani said:

She looks absolutely adorable in that wig and the little clips offsetting her eyes are perfect. Makes me think the Y’shtola in my house needs a wig change (and I simply adore her default one too!).

16 hours ago, Giragira said:

This wig makes her look very gentle, I think it's a great look for her! And Beani is right those little clips match her eyes very nicely.

Thank ya kindly to the both of you! @onion26@

The clips were a free gift with the package too, I was so surprised when they matched her eyes pretty much perfectly! They don’t go with her outfit at all but I couldn’t help myself and had to put them on. 

@Beani - Her default wig is lovely, I agree! It doesn’t seem to need much styling to look cute either, it’s very easy to work with. 

@Giragira - It’s surprising to me just how gentle she can look in certain poses and wigs, I’m excited to play with different outfits when they arrive to see what different looks I can get out of her. Although she can also look pretty fierce too, she seems very versatile when it comes to posing. :) 

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).

Azurluna

Wow that wig is super cute and suits her so well! I must admit I am a bit of a sucker for twintails though haha.

• Like 1

Zai
23 hours ago, Azurluna said:

Wow that wig is super cute and suits her so well! I must admit I am a bit of a sucker for twintails though haha.

You and me both in regards to twintails, haha. Too bad I can’t put her cat ears on when she’s wearing them though, the pony tail parts sit right where her head magnets are.