Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheAnimargus

Which Dollfie Dreams sell for the most?

TheAnimargus

Something I've become curious about. What's the most you've seen a Dollfie Dream sell for?

Which character models consistently demand a lot of money?

What's the most you've spent on a Dollfie Dream?

juu-yuki
Something I've become curious about. What's the most you've seen a Dollfie Dream sell for?

Which character models consistently demand a lot of money?

What's the most you've spent on a Dollfie Dream?

Ummmm... most was some crazy 10k lily.

-Sasara

-Yuki

-Lily

-Rina

normally sells for a lot.

Most i've spent? 1.2k for my Rina.

Kumi

- Tamaki

- Kanu

- Rin

- Beatrice

Well, most pretty DD models are expensive. Some more than others.

juu-yuki

- Tamaki

- Kanu

- Rin

- Beatrice

Well, most pretty DD models are expensive. Some more than others.

Oh god... how could I forget about Tamaki and Rin? They are both money eater.

Another is the original Saber.

Kumi
Oh god... how could I forget about Tamaki and Rin?

You could, because they're rare.

They don't appear on new DD photos frequently but if You try to find one used, there's none or the price is way up...

Sakura is not that cheap either. Moe and Natsuki, too. Even Mio or Neris is ~1k$ now.

I think, the most "relatively inexpensive" second hand models are the ones from recent preorders.

And of course, the new preorder ones itself.

juu-yuki
Oh god... how could I forget about Tamaki and Rin?

You could, because they're rare.

They don't appear on new DD photos frequently but if You try to find one used, there's none or the price is way up...

Sakura is not that cheap either. Moe and Natsuki, too. Even Mio or Neris is ~1k$ now.

I think, the most "relatively inexpensive" second hand models are the ones from recent preorders.

And of course, the new preorder ones itself.

Haha~ -feels proud cuz she got her Sakura for 1k-

But ya, it's hard to find a limited DD under 1000 nowadays =/

baldylox

So far we have the normal high priced girls:

Original Saber = $2000-$3500

Original Saber Alter = $1500-$2200

Sasara = $2000-$3000

Rin Tohsaka = $2000-$3000

Sakura Matou = $900-$1400

Rina Ogata = $1600-$1900

Beatrice = $1200-$1600

Tamaki = $2000-$3000

Kanu = $1200-$1600

Yuki Morikawa = $2000-$3200

I'd like to add Ryomou Shimei as she has recently begun to climb up in price. Last time I saw her go complete was on YJA for about $1400 USD.

Mashiro is another girl who seems to be heading upwards in price too. She's been averaging anywhere from $1000 to $1600 depending on staining and completeness of her outfit.

Yoko is another girl you usually don't find complete for under $1000 but sometimes you can get lucky. But I think Yoko has been averaging around $1000-$1200 regularly.

And even tho I don't see many of them getting sold, Nia also commands a high price, usually $1200-$1400 depending on completeness.

I'd like to add that all these prices are AVERAGE prices I've seen for these girls when they SELL. I'm not including silly high prices like we see on Ebay where they want 10K for an OG Saber. We all know that one will never sell. So of course you'll see the occasional DD selling higher or lower than the ranges I gave above.

As far as the most I've paid for any of my girls, Ryomou Shimei takes the top prize. I paid about $875 total with shipping for her. And I still think that was a steal. I have to thank Mitsuki for that one tho as she sent her to me as a total surprise.

Billy

EDIT: Updated some prices for current values with help from Juu-Yuki and Kumi. Thanks!

Edited by Guest

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

juu-yuki

Original Saber = $2000-$3500

Original Saber Alter = $1500-$2200

Sasara = $2000-$3000

Rin Tohsaka = $2000-$3000

Sakura Matou = $900-$1400

Rina Ogata = $1200-$1600

Beatrice = $1200-$1600

Tamaki = $1400-$2000

Kanu = $1200-$1600

Yuki Morikawa = $2500-$3200

I'd like to add Ryomou Shimei as she has recently begun to climb up in price. Last time I saw her go complete was on YJA for about $1400 USD.

Mashiro is another girl who seems to be heading upwards in price too. She's been averaging anywhere from $1000 to $1800 depending on staining and completeness of her outfit.

Yoko is another girl you usually don't find complete for under $1000 but sometimes you can get lucky. But I think Yoko has been averaging around $1000-$1200 regularly.

And even tho I don't see many of them getting sold, Nia also commands a high price, usually $1200-$1400 depending on completeness.

I'd like to add that all these prices are AVERAGE prices I've seen for these girls when they SELL. I'm not including silly high prices like we see on Ebay where they want 10K for an OG Saber. We all know that one will never sell. So of course you'll see the occasional DD selling higher or lower than the ranges I gave above.

As far as the most I've paid for any of my girls, Ryomou Shimei takes the top prize. I paid about $875 total with shipping for her. And I still think that was a steal. I have to thank Mitsuki for that one tho as she sent her to me as a total surprise.

Billy

What I see is around:

Rina Ogata = $1600-$2300

Yuki= $1800-$3200

Mashiro= $900-$1500

Mashiro has been coming up a lot more recently, I wonder why =/

I wish we could see more of Tamaki but she is really rare T^T

baldylox
What I see is around:

Rina Ogata = $1600-$2300

Yuki= $1800-$3200

Mashiro= $900-$1500

Mashiro has been coming up a lot more recently, I wonder why =/

I wish we could see more of Tamaki T^T

Wow, I hadn't seen Rina sales going that high. She's following suit with her buddy Yuki isn't she?

I think Mashiro is getting more popular due to the Kitsune angle. The past year or two has seen many kitsune/nekomimi type characters in popular anime. Plus she's a limited DD and she's friggin adorable. I see Mashiro hitting the 2K mark within a year or so.

I don't think we see many Tamaki's come up for sale because when you own one, you don't EVER want to sell her! I know I wouldn't, she's way too gorgeous.

Billy

Kumi

Yes, Rina is going up. Unfortunately

Her recent prices are around 150kJPY ~1900$.

baldylox
Yes, Rina is going up. Unfortunately

Her recent prices are around 150kJPY ~1900$.

Ok then, I'll go and update my listing from earlier to keep those up to date. Thanks for the tip! You too Juu-Yuki !

Billy

aeris

I saw Sasara on YJ and madarake : 3700 USD

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Leadcrow

Tamaki = $1400-$2000

I haven't been checking in a while but last I looked this is way off. I can remember an auction that went for 240,000+ yen, with most being over 200,000 on YJA, and have never seen her on eBay. $2500 range is probably more realistic.

Nightmare Tea

The Touhou girls seem to be rising in price as well.

Most of the ones I see are going for around 90k yen - 100kyen.

I'm lucky I got my Marisa for 80k yen, because she's starting to get up there.

juu-yuki
The Touhou girls seem to be rising in price as well.

Most of the ones I see are going for around 90k yen - 100kyen.

I'm lucky I got my Marisa for 80k yen, because she's starting to get up there.

I would say the Touhou girls aren't as rare as I see them often for reasonable prices. Sadly, they are nowhere near as rare as the other girls.

TheAnimargus

I don't think we see many Tamaki's come up for sale because when you own one, you don't EVER want to sell her! I know I wouldn't, she's way too gorgeous.

That was my theory on Tamaki too, she is certainly one of my favorites. I haven't come across her at all when i've been searching, and i'd been keeping an eye out especially before discovering how rare/expensive she is.

PrettyCranium

Sadly, Tamaki and Sasara are edging closer to the $3500 mark the days, especially if you buy from Mandarake, Jungle or try to avoid bidding wars. Part of that is the bad exchange rate with the yen.

baldylox
I haven't been checking in a while but last I looked this is way off for Tamaki. I can remember an auction that went for 240,000+ yen, with most being over 200,000 on YJA, and have never seen her on eBay. $2500 range is probably more realistic.

Well, as I said before, these prices are based on the auctions and sales *I* have seen. And since I haven't seen a Tamaki sell in the past year or so, I was taking a stab at it for her price range from memory.

I updated the price index I made on the first page with different price ranges on her.

Billy

PrettyCranium
I haven't been checking in a while but last I looked this is way off for Tamaki. I can remember an auction that went for 240,000+ yen, with most being over 200,000 on YJA, and have never seen her on eBay. $2500 range is probably more realistic.

Well, as I said before, these prices are based on the auctions and sales *I* have seen. And since I haven't seen a Tamaki sell in the past year or so, I was taking a stab at it for her price range from memory.

I updated the price index I made on the first page with different price ranges on her.

Billy

I bought Tamaki this year ... 300k yen. She's worth it!

Leadcrow

I bought Tamaki this year ... 300k yen. She's worth it!

I got mine about a year and a half ago from Mandrake for 160k. The listing is even still up(as sold out).

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-436175.html

She arrived at my house 1 day before Yuki Morikawa arrived from Volks USA. It was a good week.

PlasticFantastic

Nobody's mentioned that both Nanoha and Fate usually command high prices! As well as Escalayer!

I've seen Fate for anywhere from about ¥100K to ¥140K, and the same for Nanoha.

Escalayer usually ends up around the ¥120K to ¥130K mark.

The most I've ever paid for a DD.... hmm

I have a few that are up there in price

CA$1200 for my Asuka (complete, new)

US$1500 for my Yuki Morikawa (complete, used with some staining)

Those are probably my two most expensive. Though I have a feeling I won't be finding Nia for less than what I paid for my Asuka. >_<

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

juu-yuki
Nobody's mentioned that both Nanoha and Fate usually command high prices! As well as Escalayer!

I've seen Fate for anywhere from about ¥100K to ¥140K, and the same for Nanoha.

Escalayer usually ends up around the ¥120K to ¥130K mark.

The most I've ever paid for a DD.... hmm

I have a few that are up there in price

CA$1200 for my Asuka (complete, new)

US$1500 for my Yuki Morikawa (complete, used with some staining)

Those are probably my two most expensive. Though I have a feeling I won't be finding Nia for less than what I paid for my Asuka. >_<

When it comes down to it, all limited DDs are expensive after release. >3<

They can easily go past $1000

GebGeb

You're right about Escalayer, When I started looking on yahoo japan 3 years ago she was kind of affordable. Now I can't even dream of owning one and she seem to be really rare. As for what I see, the most expensive DD are still Sasara and Tamaki, Original Saber is very expensive too.

carmen171
Sadly, Tamaki and Sasara are edging closer to the $3500 mark the days, especially if you buy from Mandarake, Jungle or try to avoid bidding wars. Part of that is the bad exchange rate with the yen.

So true! I was looking for a year...finally got one on a year layaway over 3K......crazy I know!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko